They position themselves on ALL sides of the an argument/conflict....

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Always remember that. These sick people have no low that they wont sink to.

They are on all sides...

Remember that and don't get fooled into their shyt. NRA is a racist organization who wants to make it legal for white non police to kill black people and have nothing happen to them. They got insurance for it and shyt.

These people are pure evil.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Always remember that. These sick people have no low that they wont sink to.

They are on all sides...

Remember that and don't get fooled into their shyt. NRA is a racist organization who wants to make it legal for white non police to kill black people and have nothing happen to them. They got insurance for it and shyt.

These people are pure evil.

The NRA being silent during Philando Castile case tells us all we know in regards to agenda.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
The way this country is being run is :scust:

There is no way you can tell me that we can maintain this. I feel like we on a bubble just waiting for it to burst, not wishing or wanting anything to happen but it just feels like something will...

These people are terrible and rotten to the core. They literally and honestly ONLY care about money. Who cares if babies, kids, or adults get murdered (in places that they honestly shouldn't like schools and churches)? As long as we can continue to market and sell our guns and ammo to people, who cares what the results are. THESE are the people who only know "thoughts and prayers" that is, until one of theirs is killed, then they do the about face like McCain on Healthcare.

Have we ALWAYS been like this or is this lack of empathy and caring a fairly recent trend? This is scary man, I feel like folks were more united, it seemed, as I was growing up

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
Last edited:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I can't begin to describe the hatred I have for that woman. The scene from True Detective comes to mind where dude tells Russ, "and I don't like your face. It makes me want to do things to it." That's how I feel every time I see her.

BTW, "crying white mothers" are some interesting words to use. Not that the NRA ever really hid it, but they're basking in white identity talking points now. Might as well just come out and go full 14/88 at this point. That's some real interesting verbiage on Loesch's part. She's another one I hope finds a lump in her breast. Hope here and Tomi Lahren are in Radiation together and a sinkhole opens up and swallows the building whole.

edit post: Just read the rest of her comments in context. Well I be damned, even white Conservatives are capable of using Black folks as a shield :skip:

"And notice I said 'crying white mothers' because there are thousands of grieving black mothers in Chicago every weekend and you don't see town halls for them do you?" Loesch said.

"Where's the CNN town hall for Chicago? Where's the CNN town hall for sanctuary cities? Where was the voice of those junior ROTC members last night, CNN?" said Loesch, referencing a student who said CNN trashed his question and gave him a scripted question to ask instead.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
fukk the media and the NRA:manny: I knew Chicago would be used as an NRA talking point but at the same time, no one gives a fukk about 30-40 black and brown people getting shot on a weekend. :martin:

shyt is "I thought Chicago had the toughest gun laws :skip::troll:" until 1. You threaten to take their guns away. 2. It directly affects them.