They really selling Bootleg DJ Drops for $40 outchea damn! [Evil Empire]

straightcash

All Star
Daps
Anyone remember EVIL EMPIRE mixtapes from New York?

He did all of French's tapes (uptil Coke Boys 4), the Trending Topics, and Interstate Trafficking tapes.
Had tons of exclusives, including the Jay-Z "Maybach Music 2" verse.

Did Gucci La Flare, So Icy Entourage, Jeezy' American Dream, Fab' Lambo Loso.
Did Acquittal (Gunplay), Best Rapper (Soulja Boy), Can't Ban Tha Truth (Trae) and Cocaine Riot 1,2 (Chinx) tapes.

This is his twitter: @ItsEvilEmpire :whoo:

Some fake on twitter @RealEvilEmpire been selling his drops for $40 a pop :merchant:

Evil Empire hasn't put out any tapes since 2014. :mjcry: This fake one popped up in 2016.

If Trap-A-Holics had 2 good drops. My man EVIL EMPIRE had like 8 :wow:

Coke, dope, crack, smack, weed, Ez and CD's..They got it all for cheap!

Evil Empire...Laughing all the way to the bank! *Mwahaha*

Evil Empire gangsters...They'll eat your lunch and wrinkle your school clothes!

Evil Empire..New York's down South supplier! (..We got it..For cheap..1000 grams uncut to the gut!)

If you don't fukk with Evil Empire...Well then, you're just a bytchass trick!

Don't get caught slippin in the turning lane...Its the Evil Empire riding dirty!

Pardon the interruption for this little smoke break..*COUGH* ..its Evil Empire.

Street surveys prove cornerstore terrorists and yuppy scumbags agree, Evil Empire is the shyt bytch!
:mjgrin:

@King Musa @Asicz @smokeurobinson @Ronnie Lott @SoulController @Trajan @mozichrome @dora_da_destroyer @brooklyngohard @JoseLuisGotcha @Loud Still Coolin @MaxBundles @OnlyInCalifornia @Piffiztheanswer @Cheech&Chong @tuckdog @The Game Galaxy @raoulduke187 @Luken @KMGB @Mask and Da Glock @Djalminha @Dip @Darth Nubian @Swaggatron @Art Barr @ImmaTopWilt @O.Red @Method Man @JordanWearinThe45 @wingstop

Last edited:

Piffiztheanswer

L'immortale
Daps
Reppin
The International Scene

He did all of French's tapes (uptil Coke Boys 4), the Trending Topics, and Interstate Trafficking tapes.

Did Acquittal (Gunplay), Best Rapper (Soulja Boy), Can't Ban Tha Truth (Trae) and Cocaine Riot 1,2 (Chinx) tapes.

Some fake on twitter @RealEvilEmpire been selling his drops for $40 a pop :merchant:

Evil Empire hasn't put out any tapes since 2014. :mjcry: This fake one popped up in 2016.

Evil Empire..New York's down South supplier! (..We got it..For cheap..1000 grams uncut to the gut!)

If you don't fukk with Evil Empire...Well then you're just a bytchass trick!

Don't get caught slippin in the turning lane...Its the Evil Empire riding dirty!

Street surveys prove cornerstore terrorists and yuppy scumbags agree, Evil Empire is the shyt bytch!

@King Musa @Asicz @smokeurobinson @Ronnie Lott @SoulController @Trajan @mozichrome @dora_da_destroyer @brooklyngohard @JoseLuisGotcha @Loud Still Coolin @MaxBundles @OnlyInCalifornia @Piffiztheanswer @Cheech&Chong @tuckdog @The Game Galaxy @raoulduke187 @Luken @KMGB @Mask and Da Glock @Djalminha @Dip @Darth Nubian @Swaggatron @Art Barr @ImmaTopWilt @O.Red @Method Man @JordanWearinThe45 @wingstop

Thanks for the memories breh!:wow:

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane

If you don't fukk with Evil Empire...Well then you're just a bytchass trick!

Never heard tht Jay verse breh good look :myman:

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
im starting a mixtape shop
drops by DJ YODA

Dannnnnngggg....thats that DJ YODA ....
Aight aight everyone shut the fukk up....dj yoda in the mix
woah there....that there some grade A piff from DJ YODA
Oh hell naw dj yoda done did it again

sell em for 30 bucks a pop. mixtapes will have blu yeezy and desiigner

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
im starting a mixtape shop
drops by DJ YODA

Dannnnnngggg....thats that DJ YODA ....
Aight aight everyone shut the fukk up....dj yoda in the mix
woah there....that there some grade A piff from DJ YODA
Oh hell naw dj yoda done did it again

sell em for 30 bucks a pop. mixtapes will have blu yeezy and desiigner
PURPLE GRAPE SODA, DJ YODA *in old cac voice*

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
I'm not sure. Just assuming. Went down his twitter feed. Said he was going ot soon as he off papers. My fault no conformation
I know he been absent back in 2004 tho. He a bx dude. kno he a was pushing weight of music tapes like big mike did tho. Lol he did that cokeboy flip tape also. Good times
Hold up. Big Mike caught a case.
Evil Empire did too? I can't find anything on that online. :ohhh:

straightcash

All Star
Daps

Yeah, I know about those stories. "The Empire" is a different group BTW, i think they from Atlanta or somewhere.

I'm not sure. Just assuming. Went down his twitter feed. Said he was going ot soon as he off papers. My fault no conformation
I know he been absent back in 2004 tho. He a bx dude. kno he a was pushing weight of music tapes like big mike did tho. Lol he did that cokeboy flip tape also. Good times

Good looks. I think i overlooked that tweet. Man, he needs to make a comeback. nikkas is jacking his name, selling bootleg drops, what's next? He had the most bearable tags, besides Trap-A-Holics. But his shyt was much funnier, and really went well with the tapes (if Big Mike or DJ Self didn't fukk it up, lmao).

Eric Styles is his real name for folks who never knew.

He was in the 'Shot Caller' and 'Boo Billz Back' videos too.

FSevlP6.jpg