They say Stallone raped a 16 year old

Daps
ALERT!!!!

ALERT!!!

ALERT!!!

WE GOT ANOTHER fukkING CAC IN HERE!!!
@BmoreGorilla ADD THIS CAC TO THE LIST AND THE ONE THAT DAPPED HIS POST

What list I am black you fukk boy. I was just pointing out I don't have any idols and I don't give a shyt about any celebrity they are all trash. They all are apart of it.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
he's denying it

Sylvester Stallone Denies Allegation He Sexually Assaulted a 16-Year-Old in 1986

Sylvester Stallone is vehemently denying an allegation he sexually assaulted a 16-year-old girl back in 1986 while he was in Las Vegas.

The claim is based on a police report in which the alleged victim said Stallone, who was 40 at the time, invited her up to his room at the Las Vegas Hilton. She claims he had sex with her, and then asked if she'd ever had sex with 2 men at the same time.

According to the police report, published by the Daily Mail, the girl claimed Stallone's bodyguard then came out of the bathroom and she was forced to perform oral sex on him and Stallone. She claims Stallone threatened to "beat her head in" if she told anyone.

Stallone's spokeswoman Michelle Bega tells TMZ ... "This is a ridiculous, categorically false story. No one was ever aware of this story until it was published today, including Mr. Stallone. At no time was Mr. Stallone ever contacted by authorities or anyone else regarding this matter."

The girl did not want to press charges because she was scared and humiliated, and reportedly signed a "no prosecution" form.

It's not uncommon, especially with a minor involved, for police and prosecutors to pursue a case without an alleged victim's cooperation. However, Las Vegas PD tells us they could not go forward in this type of case when the victim is refusing to cooperate and move forward with charges.

Stallone's rep is adamant ... "It never happened."

Daps
there some shyt about him doing evil shyt to his sister

The bombshell police report was made a year before Stallone's half-sister Toni-Ann Filiti, threatened him with a lawsuit in 1987, alleging that Stallone raped her and sexually assaulted her for years.

Although court documents show the actor 'vigorously denied and continues to deny and dispute all claims of wrongdoing', he agreed to give Filiti a lump sum of $2 million, as well as $16,666 a month for the rest of her life.

His half-sister, whose own mother claimed she was a drug addict, died in 2012 after a battle with lung cancer.

Read more: Sylvester Stallone accused of forcing teen into threesome | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

what in the actual fucc is going on:mindblown:

is everyone in hollywood a fuccing pedo ?:camby:

IDK but there are ALOT of pedos in hollywood.

Daps
Let me start by saying i def believe their is/was a TON of shady shyt that goes down in Hollywood because I know for a fact it happens in the music industry, but I kind of feel bad for some of these people because its VERY easy to say

1) I was raped
2) it was 30+ years ago
3) no i didnt tell the cops
4) no i didnt tell any friends or family..

I feel bad because for every 10 real accusations your gonna get that 1 person that is trying to get that money and fame. And you know what they say.. when you are accused its HUGE font on page 1.... when you are acquitted thats page 6 tiny font.
I hate people who try to exploit things like this for money and fame. There are people out there who have been raped and molested by powerful people and felt like they would never get justice because of who the people who wronged them are. Imagine getting raped and molested by a king or prince or famous celebrity or powerful diplomat or politician, etc. knowing that if you try to come out and get justice, you will be DESTROYED.

Then you have these fukk nikkas trying to get money and fame off of this fukking it up for everyone else who are real victims. :scust:

Last edited:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Hollywood is do demonic it’s better to assume they’ve all done it unless it’s proven they haven’t. :patrice:

The abuse of power is so easy there and the young, malleable, powerless and fame hungry are dime a dozen.

It’s been going for decades. Some aren’t prepared some know it’s the game.