Daps
giphy.gif

Crispy

Cookie
Daps
Reppin
#GMB OG
All this said, just looked up the law.
Age of consent is 16 in Nevada, so Stallone is legal with regard to the girl.
Reading her story, sounds like she was just embarassed that Stallone treated her like a thot she was and let his boy hit too.
Him telling her not to say anything so he doesn't have problems with his wife or he would beat her is the only thing that happened illegally
that shyt is crazy

when i was a teenager

sleeping with ANYONE under 18 your ass is going to jail

you could be 18 and sleep with a 17 year old

doesn't matter

and the older you are the more time you get

California - The age of consent in California is 18. It is illegal for anyone to engage in sexual intercourse with a minor (someone under the age of 18), unless they are that person's spouse. California employs a tiered system where the greater the difference in age, the greater the penalty. If the person engaging in sex with a minor is less than 3 years older or younger than the minor, then they are guilty of a misdemeanor. If they are more than 3 years older than the minor then they are guilty of a felony. Those over the age of 21 engaging in sex with those under 16 are subjected to more harsh penaltie

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
that shyt is crazy

when i was a teenager

sleeping with ANYONE under 18 your ass is going to jail

you could be 18 and sleep with a 17 year old

doesn't matter

and the older you are the more time you get

California - The age of consent in California is 18. It is illegal for anyone to engage in sexual intercourse with a minor (someone under the age of 18), unless they are that person's spouse. California employs a tiered system where the greater the difference in age, the greater the penalty. If the person engaging in sex with a minor is less than 3 years older or younger than the minor, then they are guilty of a misdemeanor. If they are more than 3 years older than the minor then they are guilty of a felony. Those over the age of 21 engaging in sex with those under 16 are subjected to more harsh penaltie
Its been 16 in bama all my life, and growing up it wasn't strange to see girls, especially the fine girls in Jr. high or High school being with older guys.
Only now do I see this stigma about having to be 18 but bitter women cry about 18 women being girls too so I don't put much weight behind it.