:wow:

3tcL5aM.jpeg
Man I'm old. I remember when money train came out. 30 years smh

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Women who both like control and successful men will never get it right. Successful men can’t be controlled. And they won’t respect a lesser man. So there’s no winning. This is JLo’s actual problem. But you also can’t tell a controlling person nothing, ESPECIALLY when they’re successful in their careers.
This! Relationships with women like that would never last.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've always pictured J-lo being better suited for a Black or Latino man. Her and white men aren't compatible, I thought her relationship with A-Rod was probably among her best couplings that we know of.

Another reason as far as why her relationships never work out, I'm thinking it could be an intimacy issue...you know how most couples whether they're married or just dating have sex EVERY NIGHT or at the very least EVERY OTHER DAY of the week?
:mjlol:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
She is running in all directions from movie to album to trying to go back to Las Vegas to everything else trying to stay relevant and in the public eye. She isn't working any area hard enough to make her work stand out. Affleck got tired of being 2nd fiddle to her desire to be "out there" and never having private life with her. He's divorcing her with feet on fire to escape. I'll give her maybe 3 years until the public eye turns away and doesn't return.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I think he actually wants to be with her but theirs something about her that is eating at his soul

When a nikka moves out it’s you babygirl:huhldup:.

Not kicked out.. MOVED out into a whole new residence. Most men are simple individuals and can tolerate a lot more than a woman would, imo.

For example.. I had an ex that was physically abusive. Im twice her size, but this chick would get it in her mind that because of that, Im her punching bag. She also felt like she ran everything and would try to put me out of a place I paid for.

Eventually I was like fukk it.. went apartment hunting one day after work, found a condo I liked, paid the first and last of 1800 each, and told her Im out when I got back. We still continued to be together but shyt didn’t change but for temporarily. It was the beginning of the end…

But you can shoot your shot now @stomachlines:mjlol:
Its hard being in love with a whore

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
In Touch Weekly

Jennifer Lopez Says She Tried to ‘Slow Down’ and ‘Be Home More’ During Ben Affleck Marriage​

Katherine Schaffstall
Thu, May 30, 2024 at 6:01 AM EDT·3 min read

Jennifer Lopez revealed the lifestyle changes she has made in recent years, explaining that she “pared down” her schedule before her marital issues with husband Ben Affleck came to light.

The “On the Floor” singer, 54, told AP News that she has attempted to “slow down more and be home more” in the past “few years.”
“That’s what I used to do a lot of. This, this, this, this,” Jennifer said about her past busy schedule. “That’s the truth … As much as it seems like I’m going at a fever pace all the time, I’m actually at half the pace that I was a few years ago.”
While Jennifer didn’t explain why she chose to slow down, the timing of the decision lines up with her marriage to Ben, 51. The pair tied the knot in July 2022, and seemed to be going strong before In Touch exclusively revealed they are “headed for a divorce” on May 15.
Who Is Your Favorite Celebrity Couple?

After noting that Ben was “not to blame” for their problems, the insider explained that he was “focusing on his work and his kids now.”
“Ben already moved out and they’ll likely have to sell the dream house they spent two years searching for,” the source continued. “They’ll never stop loving each other, but she can’t control him, and he can’t change her. There’s no way it could have lasted.”
The couple seemingly tried to prove their relationship is OK when they were spotted together for the first time in 47 days on May 17. Photos exclusively obtained by In Touch showed the Gone Girl actor sitting behind the wheel of his car, while he leaned across the vehicle to open the passenger side door for Jennifer. Ben and Jennifer’s reunion came as they attended his child Fin’s school play, while they were also joined by her child Emme, 15, in the back of the car.
Despite reuniting to support their kids, another insider exclusively told In Touch that the Hustlers actress has hired “crisis PR to help navigate” the split and “a divorce filing is imminent.”
Ben has fueled the split rumors by ditching his wedding ring during several public outings, while he’s also been absent from Jennifer’s promotional events for her new movie, Atlas. Not only did the Argo actor not support his wife during the premiere, but Netflix banned any questions about Ben during promotional events.
“Jennifer doesn’t want any more embarrassing questions asked about the status of her marriage,” a source exclusively told In Touch, adding that the streaming service agreed that questions about Ben would be off limits.

Jennifer Lopez Says She Tried to ‘Slow Down’ and ‘Be Home More’ During Ben Affleck Marriage

Jennifer Lopez Says She Tried to ‘Slow Down’ and ‘Be Home More’ During Ben Affleck Marriage
After noting that Jennifer’s costars Sterling K. Brown and Simu Liu are “backing her up during their film’s press tour,” the insider explained that “the energy in the room” was full of curiosity about where the couple stands. “Everyone is looking to see if she’s wearing her wedding ring or cracks in her demeanor,” the source added.

:gurl:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
In Touch Weekly

Jennifer Lopez Says She Tried to ‘Slow Down’ and ‘Be Home More’ During Ben Affleck Marriage​

Katherine Schaffstall
Thu, May 30, 2024 at 6:01 AM EDT·3 min read

Jennifer Lopez revealed the lifestyle changes she has made in recent years, explaining that she “pared down” her schedule before her marital issues with husband Ben Affleck came to light.

The “On the Floor” singer, 54, told AP News that she has attempted to “slow down more and be home more” in the past “few years.”
“That’s what I used to do a lot of. This, this, this, this,” Jennifer said about her past busy schedule. “That’s the truth … As much as it seems like I’m going at a fever pace all the time, I’m actually at half the pace that I was a few years ago.”
While Jennifer didn’t explain why she chose to slow down, the timing of the decision lines up with her marriage to Ben, 51. The pair tied the knot in July 2022, and seemed to be going strong before In Touch exclusively revealed they are “headed for a divorce” on May 15.
Who Is Your Favorite Celebrity Couple?

After noting that Ben was “not to blame” for their problems, the insider explained that he was “focusing on his work and his kids now.”
“Ben already moved out and they’ll likely have to sell the dream house they spent two years searching for,” the source continued. “They’ll never stop loving each other, but she can’t control him, and he can’t change her. There’s no way it could have lasted.”
The couple seemingly tried to prove their relationship is OK when they were spotted together for the first time in 47 days on May 17. Photos exclusively obtained by In Touch showed the Gone Girl actor sitting behind the wheel of his car, while he leaned across the vehicle to open the passenger side door for Jennifer. Ben and Jennifer’s reunion came as they attended his child Fin’s school play, while they were also joined by her child Emme, 15, in the back of the car.
Despite reuniting to support their kids, another insider exclusively told In Touch that the Hustlers actress has hired “crisis PR to help navigate” the split and “a divorce filing is imminent.”
Ben has fueled the split rumors by ditching his wedding ring during several public outings, while he’s also been absent from Jennifer’s promotional events for her new movie, Atlas. Not only did the Argo actor not support his wife during the premiere, but Netflix banned any questions about Ben during promotional events.
“Jennifer doesn’t want any more embarrassing questions asked about the status of her marriage,” a source exclusively told In Touch, adding that the streaming service agreed that questions about Ben would be off limits.

After noting that Jennifer’s costars Sterling K. Brown and Simu Liu are “backing her up during their film’s press tour,” the insider explained that “the energy in the room” was full of curiosity about where the couple stands. “Everyone is looking to see if she’s wearing her wedding ring or cracks in her demeanor,” the source added.

:gurl:

She TRIED....:beli:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Sounds like it just didn’t work out

She loved her work more than she loved him :yeshrug:

J.Lo been married like a hundred times… she’s obviously the common denominator in all her failed marriages. He probably thought that since she’s older now, she would chill out and sit her ass down somewhere and be stable. It didn’t work…

Despite being famous/rich, Ben doesn’t really move like a “celebrity”. Still mad they didn’t let him do his Batman movie too

Hopefully, she’s not 60 and bloated going on tv shows talking about she’s ready to settle down like Vivica Fox.