They saying Tyga got Kylie Jenner pregnant...

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
This nikka @jizzrag ramblin like fukk but he got a point. Cambodians and Flips are the main asians i see pullin all kinds of bytches in america. Every other asian is losing in the interacial dating market - especially viets :mjcry:

My first asian girlfriend was a darkskin cambodian girl. Them dark Khmer thighs :whew:
Cambodian and Filipino girls are the two asian races KNOWN to have ass too :takedat:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Koreans are mountain people, why they ain't known for ass and thighs? What happened?

Because they just don't have it genetically :manny:
The white lie of genetic evolution is constantly being dis-proven. The white man been out them damn caves for thousands of years and he still white as butter and dying in the sun like the abomination that he is :scust:
A nikka like me be like :blessed: to the sun

Daps
Reppin
NULL
does anyone wanna comment about tyga's mom having a stronger sexual preference for black men when she herself is actually blasian(vietnamese) she was born and raised in vietnam and that makes her 100% vietnamese in culture but instead she chased and lusted over black men when she immigrated to this country

what does this say about vietnamese men?
Why would we care about her sexual preference?

Meadow

celestial cyborg
Daps
And when you get on he leave your ass for a white girl

tumblr_m9ml23Zol31qm5rep.gif

jizzrag

Banned
Daps
Reppin
cambodian men for black,white,latina, asian bbws
This nikka @jizzrag ramblin like fukk but he got a point. Cambodians and Flips are the main asians i see pullin all kinds of bytches in america. Every other asian is losing in the interacial dating market - especially viets

:russ:those weak faced fukkers arent even facially compatible with their own blasian VIET women

Last edited: