They saying UK rap in its G-Unit era :russ:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
1. That beat was gabbij
2. That wasn't UK drill...it was UK rap, and the caption says that too...Fredo is a UK rap artist...not a UK drill artist, so your thread is sh't by default
3. No, it's not a trend
4. This thread is crap
This nikka mad as shyt this a lighthearted thread never said this was drill also no one give a fukk either way Foh

If it was a trend ain’t nothing wrong wit it I fukk with cuz it’s different

And others in here and on Twitter are saying it is a trend if it’s not enlighten us if not :camby: mad as shyt for no reason Heat wave killing yo ass bytch

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
exactly.... this is rap, how tf is it drill?
and it's not a trend

to dude who said many UK artists are doing this... who else? i aint heard a lot of soulless knock off G Unit beats elsewhere besides digga d

it felt like the D Block Europe autotune shyt was dominating the scene for a while.
but there is also the potter payper/ nines/ giggs / morrison harder rap lane which stays constant too.
Bro digga d, digdat, I even heard central cee use it awhile back this might have been year and half ago but now it’s REALLY picking up. I thought it was one time thing then

Bruhhh it was this exact tune when he dropped his tape that made me go:huhldup::scusthov:

OrdaineD

Pro
Daps
exactly.... this is rap, how tf is it drill?
and it's not a trend

to dude who said many UK artists are doing this... who else? i aint heard a lot of soulless knock off G Unit beats elsewhere besides digga d

it felt like the D Block Europe autotune shyt was dominating the scene for a while.
but there is also the potter payper/ nines/ giggs / morrison harder rap lane which stays constant too.

Recently downloaded the potter payper. I was impressed, album was solid. Is he respected over there?

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka mad as shyt this a lighthearted thread never said this was drill also no one give a fukk either way Foh

If it was a trend ain’t nothing wrong wit it I fukk with cuz it’s different

And others in here and on Twitter are saying it is a trend if it’s not enlighten us if not :camby: mad as shyt for no reason Heat wave killing yo ass bytch
No one's mad except you clearly you sensitive clown :what:

You would've got a better response if you didn't chat a whole bag ah sh'te

Don't get mad at me for correcting your dumbass. Don't make a sh't thread. Simple :yeshrug: