They wanted Lesnar to DEBUT a LITTLE different than how he is today

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
According to The Wrestling Observer, a plan was once pitched which would have seen Brock Lesnar debut on WWE TV as a gay character.

The idea would have been to have a big guy appear on TV, and later out himself as being gay. The character would not, however, exploit any gay stereotypes but would instead be an alpha-male ass-kicker who happens to also be gay. Upon learning of Brock Lesnar’s imminent arrival to the WWE main roster, the idea was to have Lesnar play the role.

The idea was created by two of WWE’s Magazine writers at the time, one of which was Brian Solomon. Solomon pitched the idea directly to Stephanie McMahon, explaining to her that the character would “blow fans away”, as he would be a hyper-masculine, top babyface who would reveal himself as gay. WWE felt the character would get a lot of support from the gay community, as well as praise from the media for WWE’s “progressive character.”

The idea reportedly made it all the way to the writer’s room, but was eventually shot down by older agents in WWE who thought it was a terrible idea. The idea was something which later lead to the Billy and Chuck story line

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
Brock could've made it work but he also would've left sooner never to return

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Makes sense that being booked as an unstoppable wrecking machine befit of his abilities and paired with Paul GOAT Heyman would be a 2nd choice...
"It's not SUPPOSED TO BE GOOD"- Vince McMahon for a match he booked at WM..something seen by the biggest audience in the world #StayInTouchMyFriends

dbp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Woulda been an interesting character but I would legit fear for the life of the writer who had to pitch that to Brock

In case anyone forgot:
The cute and curvy blonde 20-something had no idea what she was getting herself into. In her barely-there halter-top and her glossy red lipstick, she slithered into the giant's arms, set her chin on his chest, looked up into his eyes and delivered the message she had been sent to ask.

"My friend Shawn thinks you're kinda cute," she said.

Brock Lesnar was a bigger-than-life star of professional wrestling, ...
Not Shawna. Not Shana.

Shawn.

The 6-foot-3, 290-pound Goliath, the guy who benches 475 pounds, squats 695 pounds, steamed.

"Yeah?" the former pro wrestler said, his voice growing louder, his eyes getting bigger. "Well you tell that ..."

To print what Brock Lesnar said might make even John Rocker blush. But after his curse-laden outburst, he turned to a nearby reporter and explained, "I don't like gays. Write that down in your little notebook. I don't like gays."

Grappling with his future

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Omar vs Paul E on the mic, vying for the right to advocate for The Beast :wow:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
A gay nikka Brock's size would be absolutely terrifying. :francis:

I went to a Weeknd concert at radio city a few years back and there were 3 brolic ass nikkas in XO shirts holding hands. Dudes were looking at me like :shaq: the whole train ride over there, I was scared as fukk :wow:
when women complain about street harassment and cat calling, this is what the men that do that shyt should think about. imagine a group of men bigger and stronger than you giving you the :shaq: and grabbing ya arm while you trying to walk home or while you in the club :francis: