They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Daps
Man your team would be food as soon they came across a real crew. Alexandria vs Woodbury? You must be joking if you think the Governor wouldn't have Diana and whole family heads on jars . Terminus vs Alexandria . Please they be cooked in minutes. Morgan with a .50 cal sniper rifle would give Alexandria that work.
Breh you made a good ass point, every community rick came across was always efficient even though they was evil as hell. Looking Woodbury, Terminus, and the Hospital would straight take over and fukk Alexandria. I bet money the last two episode going to show Rick and crew straight showing them who they are

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I get what youre saying and would agree if this was the current world. But in the world they live in, he's nothing but dead weight if he doesn't contribute. When they were wandering and looking for shelter, he was esentially useless after admitting he didn't know the cure. He had no value and refusing to kill or handle a gun re-enforced the fact he had no value especially in this world.
To use your football analogy. Yea he may not want to play football or be on the team but due to the circumstances hes on the squad whether he likes it or not. Might as well adapt and learn to run, catch, kick, block or some skill to help the team.

But I will admit I got ahead of myself mentioning Eugene because he did end the episode adapting and stepping up. Unlike the others I mentioned, its still fukk them.
He isn't useless. Its just, the stuff he is useful for doesn't make good tv so they don't bother showing it.
In real life there are gonna be situations where you need to know the difference between direct and alternating currents to avoid electrocuting yourself, or how to filtrate properly, and people like him that might not be able to kill a walker know stuff like that. Anyone in their group can interchangably be sent to do most generic tasks like 'kill that' or 'move that' but he alone understood what was the problem with their power grid system, the specific thing they needed to fix it, and how to install it. Actually showing him on tv explain it or install it would be boring... so they skip that part. But it is invaluble, nonetheless. In my opinion its reckless on their part to even send him out there like that.

So like, for what you said about him tryna learn to block or run or catch to contribute to the football team... thats not his role. He is the person that doesn't play, but makes your whole team better because he happens to know an icebath technique that makes you heal faster after training, or maybe he designs uniforms that provide better movement so your team has an advantage against the opposition. Forcing everyone to play just because is short-sighted on their part. Cause if he gets hurt, then those advancements he adds to the group stop as well.

He is an asset, they are just mis-using him. But after last episode he leveled up... so maybe that will change.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I have a question, where the fukk did my rep go ? I know I have a beef with the mods on here specifically hex , so mods what happened to my rep this time?

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
CAQvSQUWAAAiEHh.jpg:large

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why could they not give Noah a death off screen, why they have to show him getting hemmed up and then feasted on :damn:

Rick was just gonna put hands on ole boy, but Carol put the battery in Ricks back :leon:

Rick needs to take over that place, it's full of non battle tested cowards :pacspit:

Why Gabriel have to snitch like that, this show has no love for brothers at all :camby:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Y'all really trying to tell me you would choose to be in Rick's crew instead of Alexandria Crew?! He's the worst leader, yo :rudy:

You can't argue you'd be safer with him because more of Rick's crew been murked (and eaten by cannibals) on his watch than Deanna running Alexandria.

You can't argue you'd be fed because Rick's crew was starving and eating worms not too long ago.

Not to mention nearly everyone in his crew has mental issues.

Deanna been feeding her ppl and keeping 'em safe in houses with running water damn near since the outbreak started.

That's like choosing to squat in the basement of an abandoned warehouse in Detroit instead of an all expenses paid high rise condo in Manhattan.

#TeamAlexandria:salute:

It's not like they haven't tried breh. Everywhere they go, they get attacked, later if not sooner. If Morgan wasn't crazy as fukk they might've built a legendary makeshift base but dude is nuts so nah.
True Deanna been taking care of her people but she got lucky and found a pristine spot, along with a husband that is an architect. she lucked out. With Rick and his crew it seems like they attract the worst luck. The way Chris died though.. they tore his fukking face off damn:dwillhuh:

Deanna's son deserved to die for being a dikkhead, even though my sympathy levels rose slightly above 'fukk you, die'. That p*ssy ass dude who ran is about to get WORKED. Hope Daryl fires an arrow at his knee then throws him out the prison.

Either way, this will create a rift between Rick and Deanna's crew.

fukk the goddamn priest. p*ssy locked his doors and sat there eating cans, got saved by Rick's crew and now he snitching?:pacspit:

Carol needs to back off all these kids:wtf:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Just got caught up :whew: Last episode was a top 10 ep of the series. Lol at posters not understanding the character arcs and being mad at the writers for not writing some happily ever after shyt.

Why did Noah have to have a gruesome death when he was poised to take over as the long term architect of the ASZ? Because thats known as fukking Tragedy and its been a staple of interesting writing since humans started telling stories. Why did innocent little Beth have to get pointlessly killed right as she was both being finally reunited with her family and making a transformation from timid little girl to strong woman? Because life is fukked up and that shyt happens sometimes. I dont hear any coalition of blond feminists crying about it.