They're about to let Fleece Johnson out

¢apitali$t Migraine

Kneel Before Zod, Muthafücka
Daps
Reppin
§Ū₱ĒR√|££∆|Π
thats next level sagging
To be honest I wish I could do it but my ass is hairy n there's no way to spin an L like that. The nikka had a animal thug expression on his face too, shyt was just Inception lvls of galactic dark matter wtf. Like how do u aggressively hop out the whip in a Chris Brown/Bobby Valentino outfit with ur actual factual ass blatantly exposed at 8:35 in the morning?:dwillhuh:

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
To be honest I wish I could do it but my ass is hairy n there's no way to spin an L like that. The nikka had a animal thug expression on his face too, shyt was just Inception lvls of galactic dark matter wtf. Like how do u aggressively hop out the whip in a Chris Brown/Bobby Valentino outfit with ur actual factual ass blatantly exposed at 8:35 in the morning?:dwillhuh:
this up next
Atlanta-Rapper-Young-Thug-posts-an-image-on-Instagram-of-himself-wearing-womens-clothing-a-skirt-and-half-shirt-www.Blacklikemoi.com_.png

maxresdefault.jpg

1132789.jpg

Daps
Reppin
St louis
after he get a load of these dainty fakkits
out here saggin in denim spandex it's gonna
be sensory overload for that boy.
he'll be back in jail within a month.
*cops draggin him to the car*

Booty warrior: man why am i being arrested.:what:
Cops: we just caught you holding down two young males:martin:
Booty warrior: that's how we play man....it's just playing.:what:
Cops: you had your penis out and one was crying.:martin:
Booty warrior: this is entrapment!....you see what they are wearing!:wtf:
Cops: I dont follow.:dahell:
Booty warrior: they were offering me booty....you see his draws!:wtf:
Cops: it's how young men are dressing now.:beli:
Booty warrior: nobody told me boss....look I got a whole pack of smokes man::mjpls:
Cop: we cant have you out here free with women walking around.:martin:
Booty warrior: Women??:comeon:.....did you see the ass on that young boy!?:damn:

wat6rr.jpg

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
This ninja is an apex predator and 35 years of prison means he's beyond institutionalized. He probably can't even sleep in a regular bed anymore, strictly floors n shyt. Ain't nothing but skinny jeans, tight casual pant, and underwear showing wherever you go. Like the other poster said, its gonna be sensory overload for the boy fleece he really gon lose his damn mind out'chea in babylon.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This ninja is an apex predator and 35 years of prison means he's beyond institutionalized. He probably can't even sleep in a regular bed anymore, strictly floors n shyt. Ain't nothing but skinny jeans, tight casual pant, and underwear showing wherever you go. Like the other poster said, its gonna be sensory overload for the boy fleece he really gon lose his damn mind out'chea in babylon.

The good part is 35 years ago eating booty was taboo....now it is the in thing?:yeshrug:

Maybe he can go to booty hole anonymous..:troll: