They've Already SELECTED Hillary Clinton To Be Next President

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Amerikkka is about symbolism......just watch the politricks this upcoming year. That "quip" from Bernie Sanders the other day, was by design....he's already lost....:mjpls:.....they have to give the presidency to a WOMAN this time around, after giving it to a so called "Black" man last election, after their throne has been rattled the last few decades.
They have to show the world somehow that they are CHANGING, so make the world think that black people have made it and are being treated on an equal plane as whites, by putting up a "brown" face to look like he running their system, when he never was......now put a WOMAN on specifically a white woman as "leader" to show the world they treat "women" with equality.

Everything cacs do in amerikkka is to disguise their true ways....symbolism does just that in the hearts and minds of the opposition.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
might be true but it's crazy
3Hcowy9.png
would beat every Republican to be President and Hillary is only beating like Trump... :mjlol:
bytch can't even control Bill and some of you mfers expect her to run America? :dahell:

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
might be true but it's crazy
3Hcowy9.png
would beat every Republican to be President and Hillary is only beating like Trump... :mjlol:
bytch can't even control Bill and some of you mfers think she should run America? :dahell:

For their "mirage" to work.......they have to show the world who is slowly turning on amerikkka day by day, that they somehow are civil and moral......first allow your former slave to be "president" then allow "women" to be "leaders" so that amerikkka, the most crooked,immoral,oppressive and murderous colony it is can look as if they're changing for the "better".....people looking at amerikkka like :ohhh:......:comeon:.....shyt is all a mirage........

In their game this time around......a white "woman" has already been footed to "win" this so called election....its already in print.......believe me later on......

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
For their "mirage" to work.......they have to show the world who is slowly turning on amerikkka day by day, that they somehow are civil and moral......first allow your former slave to be "president" then allow "women" to be "leaders" so that amerikkka, the most crooked,immoral,oppressive and murderous colony it is can look as if they're changing for the "better".....people looking at amerikkka like :ohhh:......:comeon:.....shyt is all a mirage........

In their game this time around......a white "woman" has already been footed to "win" this so called election....its already in print.......believe me later on......
im not doubting you been, i mean just look at the news & newspapers. Bernie wins a state n it's barely mentioned as if it doesn't matter... :francis:

wooled1

All Star
Daps
Well, it's not like she's not already fukked up the country. Hell, just look at the shyt she orchestrated before. This whole presidential race is just a power move caused by her "woman in power syndrome." If she gets elected we're gonna be at Brazil 2.0 (Dilma Rousseff) corruption levels.

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land

they proving their crooked, to even allow this bytch to even run... LOLZ

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:aicmon:congratulations nikka, you won a cookie
I said that cuz you gotta lot of threads on the first page all of a sudden

I don't care why you said it breh...:why:....why do you dudes come in my threads talkin about shyt out of left field...... Stick to the subject......I do that because I know these zombies over here talkin about nothin..........