Reppin
Broncos/LWO/NYY/NYR/ALA
utobj6.jpg

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
does this motherfukker like anything at all? :pachaha:

They should make a show on the WWE Network where Lance Storm has to confront/experience the things that he hates. fukk, or just write a 10 minute sitcom like Adult Swim would and make it super low budget. Lance Storm walking around the streets of Calgary hating on everyone and everything

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North
I remember him writing a blog entry once on why people should never donate money to cancer research.

http://www.stormwrestling.com/092913.html

He actually had a valid point in that research companies turn profits by using those donations, but it takes an unusual kind of dude to speak out against people trying to find a cure for cancer.

Last edited:

HYDRO

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
N.W.I.
That fact that he was ever one half of a tag team called the Impact Players is hilarious

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
I watched the Jericho doc on the Network over the weekend and seeing a young Lance with some personality made me appreciate him more.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
does this motherfukker like anything at all? :pachaha:

They should make a show on the WWE Network where Lance Storm has to confront/experience the things that he hates. fukk, or just write a 10 minute sitcom like Adult Swim would and make it super low budget. Lance Storm walking around the streets of Calgary hating on everyone and everything

Did you hear his Austin interview on his pocast? He's just a dry cat who likes to read and run that wrestling school. That's it.