Things that piss you off in the bedroom

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
What are some stuff that piss you off when you are having sex. I don't mean turnoffs, I mean things that get you boiling mad.

I can't stand no pillow princess chicks. The chicks that do nothing but lay on their back and make you do all the work.
I'll straight up pull out and hit the :camby:

And I kinda get annoyed when chicks can't take dikk. Biitch I'm confident, but I know I ain't got no 12 inch tree trunk. Stop pushing me off and squirming.

What about y'all?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lack of energy. I can do it all for ages.
Funky poontang.
Acting like a schoolgirl. If giving mouth, butt, and everything else made you famous, don't switch up and deny me:ufdup:It was good for Trey, Jerry, and Mike, why not
for me? I actually took you out and they didn't:mjpls:Don't act brand new, you know what this is.
When she wakes up early from a roofie :noah:
Reported

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
A lack of energy. I can do it all for ages.
Funky poontang.
Acting like a schoolgirl. If giving mouth, butt, and everything else made you famous, don't switch up and deny me:ufdup:It was good for Trey, Jerry, and Mike, why not
for me? I actually took you out and they didn't:mjpls:Don't act brand new, you know what this is.

Reported
That's why I make it mission at first to penetrate all 3 holes. I don't necessarily need head or "butt" that much, after I've done it a few times.....