Things you are doing or plan to do differently with your children

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
  1. Staying home as long as you need. We not doing that "You 18, you gotta go :camby:" shyt over here. If you're not getting married, moving for work in a different city, or have enough for a down payment on your own home, then it's really no need to leave. Keep the money in the family and find some real estate to invest in for yourself.
  2. Teaching them to be entrepreneurs, and partners with one another. Using their talents/skillsets to complement one another. For example if junior is good with numbers, then run the accounting side and if Elroy has the gift of gab, then be the salesman.
  3. I wanna keep a journal from day one of important lessons I've learned raising them, struggles I had, revisiting moments of pride and disappointment with them, etc. I'll pass that on to them once they have a child of their own or upon my own death

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Teach them to not be as anxious as I was about a lot of things.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
not hitting them...I can understand a little “tap” during very early childhood years...but once they hit school age I need to be able to appeal to reason/their senses or provide better alternatives to them than hitting

as OP mentioned...I’m definitely preaching entrepreneurship as well

on the contrary tho I would like to promote independence early...I’m not trying to run them out the house by 18 but I think it’d be better for them if they get up from under my wing earlier than I did from my parents