Things You Don't Understand About the Coli

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The LSA threads need to stop. And while the Dubai exposal shyt was funny at first that kinda drama needs to end as well.

Also, I don't understand The Booth's obsession with mumble rappers.:hhh:

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
Why do y'all like wrestling so much?

Don't understand all the flirting but no coli sextape dropped yet.

Don't understand the homophobia. Why are fakkits calling me fakkit in negs, knowing d@mn well they cornballs in real life. Not my fault u afraid of dyck. Also, why are my post being deleted and reported in an unmoderated forum (JBO)?

Don't understand all the links to social media. Stay on social media with that bullshyt.

-Forum sex is overrated, lemme tell ya right now (not on here :whoa:)

-Fear and all that shyt

- :mjpls: look at my sig

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'll never understand the dudes who keep saying mixed people ain't black, but the minute that mixed person starts dating a white person, they are now c00ns or bedwenches :dead:

Or when dudes in here hate black/white relationships, yet they drool over mixed bytches :dead:

This, this, and this. I get the distinct feeling that a lot of those dudes are lonely too.

cam>

All Star
Daps
I don't understand why y'all are so obsessed with LSA.

Those women ain't checking for y'all or this site, but just about every other day some dude here is writing paragraphs about LSA.

It's weird.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
- Never understood grown men pressed and gossiping about the sex lives of celebrities. This is literally the only place in my life where "black men" are discussing this. " Yo you saw who idris came to the grammys with breh? :wrist: he fukking with this white bytch with terrible skin" "I know did you see her shoes?:wrist: he'd look much better with a chocolate sista on his arm you mean to tell me he cant get a gabby union :usure: "

- Never understood the notion of interracial dating being a pressing issue of the black community

- Never understood the notion that as a black man I have to hold the opposite opinion of anything that comes from a republican's/old white man's mouth

- I don't understand the fascination with Kent, it's kinda disturbing. Dude isn't funny, insightful, entertaining or anything.

- Never understood how this site had such a outbreak of bytch nikkas and crybaby ass females around 2014

-Never understood how coli nikkas spend all day shytting on suburban nikkas/"c00ns"/nerds/black people with alternative interests ("i'm special")/squares then task them to save the black community and "do better" while they beat their dikk and gossip all day.

- Never understood how nikkas can take Drx post seriously

-Never understood how a person can post an obvious troll thread, the majority of posters recognize the cheap trolling attempt and the thread still goes plat

- Never understood how nikkas big up gangsta rap and culture then act oblivious it's negative influence

- never understood how threads about actual music are some of the least popping topics in the booth.

- Never understood how there is 1000 cornballs on the booth whining about Drake stans as if they're some armylike hivemind presence on the forum. When actuality they're just crying about a group of 4-5 trolls who don't even like drake.

- Never understood how there is always a person on here ready to call any story a user has about interacting with the opposite sex ducktales. Speaks volumes.

- Never understood the dudes who look at a picture of a woman and rate her based on how they'll think she will look in a decade

-never understood nikkas trying to prove a point especially big ass generalizations with a few tweets they SEARCH for on twitter.

- never understood the dudes who flip through social media looking for examples of racism or black women in relationships with white dudes

- I don't understand why I still post here, last few months have had me on some fed up shyt