Think Youre Smarter Than You Actually Are Brehs....

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
Had the brilliant idea to go out last night and then not sleep and come straight to work.
Ended up falling asleep and being 2 and a half hours late. Then in the parking lot decided to spray cologne in my mouth to hide the smell of alcohol since I forgot I had gum in the backseat.
Been several hours and i cant get the taste out of my mouth.
and my phone is on 12%
:francis:

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
You couldn't just call in sick?
Thought about it, but they called me several times when I was sleep and I just started a week ago. Im under some probation period and the handbook says I need a doctors note for any taken sick days...not sure if they follow that 100% but I didnt wanna ask any questions.

Plus they would have to call somebody else to take my shift. Seemed easier to make up an excuse and get there as fast as possible.

ALLiKNOWizPAIN

I Ain't Livin' Right
Daps
Reppin
713 2 316
jesus christ, i remember my first beer

just drink water, throw up, take a bunch of advil, if you can get aloratab/perc and suck it up fakkit

spraying cologne in your mouth?:mjlol:

Last edited:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
... they called me several times when I was sleep and I just started a week ago. Im under some probation period

You're fukked. They're going to let you work the rest of this shift to get them last few hours out of you then toss you straight to the bushes :camby:
They probably got a stack of applicants' applications as high as you are tall, waiting for that phone call to come in for an interview :dead:
Too many n!ggas out there dying to find employment, and yet we got clowns like you doing all you can to throw your employment away :mjlol:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Gotdamn you suck at this :scusthov::mjlol:
How old are you? I used to do this often as a youngin in the service

I would sleep in my car at work with my uniform in the back seat because I know that once the liq wore off I'd be sick af

You drink Vodka... It leaves no drunk smell or order. Drink with lime so it won't leave a taste in your mouth.

Mouthwash in the whip is a must... Even if you not drunk

Gum is a must

Rockstar rehydration energy drink is a must

Gatorade if you need it but pedialyte is better when sobering up

Breaded items at the food truck where the bytch you flirt with everyday works at... She already know you drunk and got you

Step your game up brehthren:scust:

Last edited: