THINKER: The type of man black women complain about doesn't post on thecoli

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Cert guys are doing coke lines with pawgs in hollywood or paris or some shyt
Introverts aren't playing women (some hardly talk to them) and are mostly hombodies

The concerns women have on site may be real but you'd be better off telling them to people in real life tbh. People on a webforum are the wrong audience. It would be like if occupy wall street protested about rich people being greedy to people who use the barter system.
Hopefully this misunderstanding has been cleared up :ld:

Last edited:

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
Reading sites like the coli, ***** and Puahate make me glad I don't have to worry about having a daughter.

Quite frankly, most men are just bytches with delusions of grandeur that think just because they get a good job are respectful (in theory) and not fugly that they should be submerged in vagina on a consist basis.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Reading sites like the coli, ***** and Puahate make me glad I don't have to worry about having a daughter.

Quite frankly, most men are just bytches with delusions of grandeur that think just because they get a good job are respectful (in theory) and not fugly that they should be submerged in vagina on a consist basis.

Hell u got men with no good job, are under or unemployed and ugly and think they are entitled. And u got plenty of females who aren't attractive, have nothing to bring to the table except baggage and still feel they deserve top tier bruhs.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps

:lupe: Wait so what are you saying, breh??

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Having a job does not mean you get coochie or entitled to it and personally, having a job keeps you from having a roster.

Art Barr

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Cert guys are doing coke lines with pawgs in hollywood or paris or some shyt
Introverts aren't playing women (some hardly talk to them) and are mostly hombodies

The concerns women have on site may be real but you'd be better off telling them to people in real life tbh. People on a webforum are the wrong audience. It would be like if occupy wall street protested about rich people being greedy to people who use the barter system.
Hopefully this misunderstanding has been cleared up :ld:
:russ::dead: