Thinking about getting a Lexus UX... any thoughts?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
been debating this for a few weeks...

Basically, I was about to buy a mustang. My charger was acting up and I like muscle cars. My girlfriend talked me out of it somewhat saying we’re going to start a family within the next few years, I should be more practical in terms of that...

So what she recommended was a Lexus. I like Lexus’s, they resell very well, etc.

But i was looking for more of a truck/suv but mid size. I had a huge truck before and even though I loved it, parking is tight and im reall not trying to go back to that.

My girl wants the Lexus NX... i dont care for it. I test drove it and it was just “OK” to me.

I don’t want an RX because its too much I want to pay and its equally huge like my old avalanche.

So the dealer suggested a UX...

Lexus-UX-200-packages-hero-846x477-LEX-UXG-MY19-0131_M75.jpg

2019_lexus_ux_hybrid_250h_awd-pic-8891330298451358901-640x480.jpeg

Now I looked at reviews and it wasn’t bad, basically most of the complaints were just with the display shyt but I honestly didn’t care about that. As long as i can sync/charge my phone.

So when i saw it i was on the fence... its a lil on the small side, like a bigger hatchback kinda, but outside looks better than the NX overall.

So when I test drove it, I was PLEASANTLY surprised. It handled beautifully especially in an island city where its potholes, bumpy roads, etc. and it also had crazy shyt like automatic stopping if objects are close to you and etc. it’s not big on horsepower but amazing on gas. It sits extremely low to the ground and only difference between it and the NX physically is that it’s 5 inches shorter in length.

What do you guys think? Anyone have any experience with one?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I like em :ehh: you right, it’s a lil smaller than the NX but it does look better. Cool lil hatch.
I hate that it’s considered a hatch tho:scust:

But its nice... most likely going to cop today. My girl said she seen it on the road and its not as small as I thought

Basically, it’s not for me but her. I’m just paying for it (but she’s paying as well). She originally wanted the NX but i think its UGLY af and a shyttier drive. She would get it herself but we’re also trying to buy a house and she didn’t want to use her credit because of it and I needed another car.

Its cool though, I barely drive my charger. She drives it more than me and she’s probably gonna drive the Lexus more than me. I only drive to-from work or if I need to do some shyt like appointments.

So she’s gonna keep her Mercedes thats paid off and we both gonna drive this hatchback looking mofo for now. I’ll probably get a truck in a few years but thats after we get settled

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hate that it’s considered a hatch tho:scust:

But its nice... most likely going to cop today. My girl said she seen it on the road and its not as small as I thought

Basically, it’s not for me but her. I’m just paying for it (but she’s paying as well). She originally wanted the NX but i think its UGLY af and a shyttier drive. She would get it herself but we’re also trying to buy a house and she didn’t want to use her credit because of it and I needed another car.

Its cool though, I barely drive my charger. She drives it more than me and she’s probably gonna drive the Lexus more than me. I only drive to-from work or if I need to do some shyt like appointments.

So she’s gonna keep her Mercedes thats paid off and we both gonna drive this hatchback looking mofo for now. I’ll probably get a truck in a few years but thats after we get settled
Perfect car for a chick and for you to occasionally drive. Congrats/Good luck on the house breh :obama:

By the time your ready to get a truck, the next gen Tacoma’s and 4runners should finally be out. Those are always good buys.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Should have told your Gf the mustang back seats are specially made 4 babies and kids
:troll:

I was looking at the 2015 v8 mustang " fukk that 2018", i wanted switch it up also, I like the Lexus Rc350 or the Infiniti q60..

That UX looks cool as hell, I think the rims are throwing it off tho