Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
lol people sleep on American cars.

I bet a lot of detractors in this thread never drove behind the wheel of one.

Nothing makes you feel more like a man

Put these nikkas in a hellcat or the exorcist on an open road then they gonna be...:mjgrin: all day... talking about it still can't turn...:laff:

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
lol people sleep on American cars.

I bet a lot of detractors in this thread never drove behind the wheel of one.

Nothing makes you feel more like a man
a real man drives non american.
and theres nothing to sleep on (cept tesla)
Put these nikkas in a hellcat or the exorcist on an open road then they gonna be...:mjgrin: all day... talking about it still can't turn...:laff:
whoo so excited

its still a boat on wheels
and trust me I wont, its still a ugly car with 707 horsepower.:mjlol:

lets see you hit them corners full speed :mjgrin:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
do you currently own or have owned one of these types of car before

if not, something to consider is the absolute disgusting amount of completely unwanted MALE attention you will get. if there's one thing i absolutely detest about these cars is the amount of fakkits who will try to get your attention to race or rev their engine or risk their life trying to speed by you. esp if u pull up and they got their bytch in the car

it's fukkin pathetic.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
When it comes to muscle it's gotta be a Mustang. Car was NEVER retired. :wow: Held it down for the burbly lightstop warriors. :mjcry: Then Chevy and Dodge wanna try and come back with some me too returns. :mjpls: The aftermarket support is :whew:.

Unless you need to seat 4 then, well, Charger. :yeshrug:

Now if you want a fast ass American car, you got plenty to choose from. The SS mentioned here is frighteningly quick and I hate anything GM. Don't have to make it a V8 either. Taurus SHO with a twin turbo V6, great car stock. With a tune is a monster even at that heavy ass weight. Talking 4.5s 0-60 times. Can also find it in the form of a Lincoln MKS.

Go smaller, the Focus and Fiesta STs are still the bees knees. RS if you wanna be a nut. Hot hatchery. :blessed:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
When it comes to muscle it's gotta be a Mustang. Car was NEVER retired. :wow: Held it down for the burbly lightstop warriors. :mjcry: Then Chevy and Dodge wanna try and come back with some me too returns. :mjpls: The aftermarket support is :whew:.

Unless you need to seat 4 then, well, Charger. :yeshrug:

Now if you want a fast ass American car, you got plenty to choose from. The SS mentioned here is frighteningly quick and I hate anything GM. Don't have to make it a V8 either. Taurus SHO with a twin turbo V6, great car stock. With a tune is a monster even at that heavy ass weight. Talking 4.5s 0-60 times. Can also find it in the form of a Lincoln MKS.

Go smaller, the Focus and Fiesta STs are still the bees knees. RS if you wanna be a nut. Hot hatchery. :blessed:

I need 16.5 for that mustang breh...:mjcry: