This Bad? Black Dudes Fake Being Homos To Get Jobs

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I knew this shyt was happening....and I said it in a few threads earlier this year too....:scust:...ole girl chatted up with me the other day and said where she workin, one of the dudes told her he not really gay, he just did it to get the job, because he knew white management are sympathetic to homo black guys......:deadmanny:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
sad state of affairs but it makes sense

no one wants a heterosexual black guy in their office that can potentially snatch all the office p*ssy. black gay black men get paid more on average :heh:

Last edited:

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:russ: what's he gon do when some co-workers try to drag him to a gay club?

Breh probably surrounded by women and whites at this job, probably going to get ass and benefits from this fakkit charade.....

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I don't believe this story but I do think White America digest Gay blacks(pause) way easier than heterosexual blacks.
I was just having this discussion with my dad the other day.
White people are allowed to bask in the ambiance of their whiteness all day at work while there is such a think as being "too black" at your job.
If you're silent, you're too black.
If you're loud, you're too black.
If you're opinionated, you're too black.

He's retired now and told me when he was working he was constantly accused of being a racist who favored blacks. So he did what all white guys usually do in this situation. Befriended a person at his job so that anytime he was accused of being a racist he could pull out that card. On some "I'm not a racist, my best friend is white" shyt.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
sad estate of affairs but it makes sense

no one wants a heterosexual black guy in their office that can potentially snatch all the office p*ssy. black gay black men get paid more on average :heh:

More to it than just that.....Cacs feel more comfortable around an emasculated c00n ass nikkas that are no threat than a breh that is masculine in body and "mind"....Snatch p*ssy" is not what they really worried about us snatchin....:mjpls: