This Bad Boy roster, lets talk about it

cocaine

Say No To Bath Salts
Daps
Reppin
NYC
because its lookin real flabby right now

Red Cafe-obviously not dropping, jokes have ran its course. dudes a dud

Gorilla Zoe-last album got no push, not much of a player in the southern scene at all

MGK-Wild Boy has come and gone, no other single in sight

French-pushed back to 'fall'. NY Minute and Shot Caller did not take

Puff just aint got it anymore man, dudes eye for 'next' has been ass for 10 years

nikka said ny minute :lolbron: that was way before all that

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
because its lookin real flabby right now

Red Cafe-obviously not dropping, jokes have ran its course. dudes a dud

Gorilla Zoe-last album got no push, not much of a player in the southern scene at all

MGK-Wild Boy has come and gone, no other single in sight

French-pushed back to 'fall'. NY Minute and Shot Caller did not take

Puff just aint got it anymore man, dudes eye for 'next' has been ass for 10 years

I think :takedat: still got it, but the industry knows he will jerk u on the contract and thus not sign there if possible..

userofherb

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
red cafe been :sicnflabby: for the longest.

its actually pretty sad cuz dude gets consistent radioplay at hot 97. i havent heard one song from him that is any good besides his freestyles on the GTA mixtapes back in early 2000's. but the guy has no skill whatsoever, buncha bottle poppin bogus club bangers that never bang in the club.

think back at all the artists diddy has had signed to him and how many of them r doing anything worth speaking of in the industry.

gdep
shyne
biggie
faith evans
loon
cain
mark curry
mase
danity kane
b5 (that failed attempt at duplicating b2k)
cassie
yung joc
boyz n da hood
aasim
dirty money
janelle monay
jordan mccoy
and now his new victims french mgk and los.

have ya seen how homie leeches on to anything remotely lukewarm?
like wen nicki minaj was hot but i guess she smartened up, or maybe baby said... holdup.. i do the robbing around here

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
If this dude fukks up Janelle Monae's career I'm going to kill someone. She said she plans on releasing an album this year too. If that somehow gets shelved....mannnnnnnnnnnn

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
Ever since Puff became an artist he's been signing dudes to keep on the bench while he vampire's their whole swag. These nikkas dont see the light of day unless they somehow stumble onto a monster hit and Puff releases some half assed album to capitalize off the record...followed by a remix with him all over it.

If at this point your still signing with this dude you get what you deserve :takedat:

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
lmao, forgot about B5, i know they got deported back to whatever island they came from.