THIS BE THE REALEST POST I EVER WROTE

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang

:eat:

I just recorded this song 3 days ago, and yesterday got a like on an Instagram video of mine, followed by a comment on it then a DM from someone directly connected to Big Meech. Then a Snap & text convo from someone directly connected to Jay-Z. All within the same hour.

I just came home 4 years ago from doing 4 years and I'm currently fighting possession of Assault Rifle/30 Rd. Drum charges in one of the worst, poorest cities in the country, Camden, NJ. I'm also on the run from another state that didn't have the jurisdiction or reach beyond the statute of limitations for extradition, so they couldn't pick me up when I paid 17k to bail out, then returned home to find my 2015 Altima stolen, my 04 Altima I had lent a friend, impounded, my lease getting ready to run out, so what a young nikka do with his back against the wall?

:dwillhuh:

More on that eventually, but I say that to say don't give up on shyt. I wrote an album in the 80 days I was in Camden County and had never watched an Episode of Money & Violence prior to this season. Now I'm working with the cast members, playing their events and they're coming to mine. Networking. My right hand that's don't 25 years, grew up with 50 Cent. Networking. I spent 4 years in a prison in VA where Maino used to visit his brother when he was working with Swizz Beats, his brother took a liking to me & ended up fukking with me TOUGH just off character and work I put in, he don't even know I rhyme.

This is me, fresh home from 80 days in jail, with nothing but a plan & the freedom I BOUGHT myself :

I wrote an album in jail last year and promised myself I'd finally go hard with the music again, cased up & all, it's now or never. I'm getting good news about my case, too but I'll leave it at that. Someone on this site heard a song of mine after I came home & linked me. That's where the Money & Violence plug came from. Maino just happened to be on the last episode of Money & Violence, and will be back for season 2.

:ohhh: Networking. My net is working for me. It's up to you to cast your own though, lil homie. Now I'm corresponding with Meech. The ONLY promo I've done for this album so far is posting on the Coli. :mjlol: My bail set me back 17k and my lawyers retainer cost me 15. I still owe him 10. So fukk promo, ima just let the music do the work for me. And it's been a fukking experience to behold every since, I can't make this shyt up, bro.

If you want it bad enough, no matter how many obstacles you face, hard work and dedication WILL pay off. I'm not saying go get a job, I'm saying hard work :youngsabo: and dedication pay off. It's all in how you go about it, or interpret that line. Be safe out here, b. Walk light.

I only document my life on here bc with an open gun case, also an open warrant, being a violent felon with violent priors and prior gun cases, as well as cases against law enforcement, I'm marked "Armed and Dangerous" in the National database, on the run or not.

They coming five deep no less, guns drawn if I'm identified where I'm on the run from. Mike Brown was killed for less. I'm not guilty in my case, but I can be railroaded, I know the reality of that, so at the very least, this shyt is like a fukking diary of inspiration for you nikkas, and something I can possibly look back at later in life, in the event I ever have to...I can't even turn myself in for the relatively minor charges from last July that I haven't even been arrested for, because with the probability of that state denying me bail, it'll fukk up my bail that I'm already on, I could miss a court or trial date in absenteeism, and be sentenced without even being present. shyt is real.

P.S...Soon as Meech get this kite from me, it's ON. Word to the homie @koven aka @spinoza

#TheAVLP: #ImMAYOR
#IgnoreMyMusicAtYourOwnRisk
JULY 1ST

Barney Rubble

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good shyt bruh :obama: I respect the grind and I been fukking wit your music since sohh. I hope the cases somehow work out. I'll be copping the album when it drops.