THIS black history month, please remind yourself once and for all (if you haven't already)...

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
You're NOT "n!ggas" :hhh:

I'm serious. If you don't see your favorite icons and leaders as "n!ggas" (at leadt i HOPE you don't) than why would you see yourself or anyone else in your circle? :leostare: You think somebody lime Malcolm thought he was a "n!gga"??? :usure: Breh went around preaching about the SO-CALLED "Negro" :dead:

The nikka™️ is a product manufactured and SOLD to our people for overconsumption. I legit look at that shyt the same way I look at Barbie and how it was manufactured and pushed on (originally) little white girls. They were created by the SAME people, and they worked hard to provide a product that uniquely "fits" you while continuing to push conformity to the stereotype. The same way there's Malibu Barbie, Outdoors Barbie, Scientist Barbie, etc.... There's the Real "N!gga"™️, bytch "N!gga"™️, Broke "N!gga"™️, Rich "N!gga"™️, etc. Somebody's gonna say but there's a difference between saying it with the hard -er and the -a -- yeah... thats about the same difference as just calling it "Diet N!gger" :unimpressed:

Again, I'm serious. There's something deeply wrong and concerning when we wrap ourselves and one another in the language of our oppressor. It's 2020 now, fukk that :lawd: