THIS BLACK-OWNED VEGAN GROCERY STORE TO OPEN LOCATIONS IN EVERY MAJOR US CITY BY 2024

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
veg-1.png

Great news for Vegans. A new vegan grocery store is opening in a city near you.

According to Black Business, Vegan Fine Foods is more than just a vegan grocery store, it is Black-owned and located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, with the intention of opening stores in major US cities by 2024.

“I have spent many years living in a food desert with little or no access to rich-foods, and I can see how harmful that can be for underserved communities,” Vegan Fine Foods founder Stephen Smith told VegNews. It was this experience that prompted him to create a vegan company in 2016, shortly after he left his engineering career at PepsiCo. and Proctor and Gamble.

Today, their goal is to provide a one-stop shop for all vegan and plant-based products, expanding their supermarket chain through their own and franchise outlets.

Black Business reports that after raising more than $ 1.4 million in 2019 to develop new equipment and implement a new POS and inventory management system, Vegan Fine Foods has achieved success. the e-commerce platform you still dine on.

“I am competitive and motivated, and my extensive business experience has given me the tools and connections to do this,” Smith said, according to Black Business. “My commitment to expanding access to quality plant-based foods for reinforces my beliefs.”

THIS BLACK-OWNED VEGAN GROCERY STORE TO OPEN LOCATIONS IN EVERY MAJOR US CITY BY 2024 -

Last edited:
Daps
“Steven Smith said he sympathizes with the protests and hope they bring about real change, but draws the line at destruction of property.“

hard pass