This Bob Marley quote damn near brought a tear to my eye ... Beautiful shyt brehs and brehettes

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
That's funny. I just read a similar quote.
Here it is:

“Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you’ve never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more. You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you. When something wonderful happens, you can’t wait to tell them about it, knowing they will share in your excitement. They are not embarrassed to cry with you when you are hurting or laugh with you when you make a fool of yourself. Never do they hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough, but rather they build you up and show you the things about yourself that make you special and even beautiful. There is never any pressure, jealousy or competition but only a quiet calmness when they are around. You can be yourself and not worry about what they will think of you because they love you for who you are. The things that seem insignificant to most people such as a note, song or walk become invaluable treasures kept safe in your heart to cherish forever. Memories of your childhood come back and are so clear and vivid it’s like being young again. Colours seem brighter and more brilliant. Laughter seems part of daily life where before it was infrequent or didn’t exist at all. A phone call or two during the day helps to get you through a long day’s work and always brings a smile to your face. In their presence, there’s no need for continuous conversation, but you find you’re quite content in just having them nearby. Things that never interested you before become fascinating because you know they are important to this person who is so special to you. You think of this person on every occasion and ineverything you do. Simple things bring them to mind like a pale blue sky, gentle wind or even a storm cloud on the horizon. You open your heart knowing that there’s a chance it may be broken one day and in opening your heart, you experience a love and joy that you never dreamed possible. You find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that’s so real it scares you. You find strength inknowing you have a true friend and possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal to the end. Life seems completely different, exciting and worthwhile. Your only hope and security is in knowing that they are a part of your life.” -Martin Luther King

i had to google this shyt to make sure it wasn't actually a MLK quote, turns out it's not an MLK quote, it MAY be a bob marley quote, but it can't really be confirmed where the quote would have come from, one source i read said the quote came from a journal. i also found this bit of research regarding the quote:

Bob Marley love quote falsely attributed - snopes.com
A quote attributed to Bob Marley has been making the rounds on the internet lately. It is a quite lengthy quote, but it begins with these words:

Code:
Quote:
Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you’ve never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more.
This quote can be found on multiple quotations sites (for example, here), and wedding planning sites are suggesting it as a ceremony reading (for example, here).

There are three qualities of this quote which indicate that it is falsely attributed to Bob Marley.
1) A source is never cited.
2) It seems to have not been circulating before 2008.
3) The language, tone, and references do not fit Marley's persona.
4) It contains an anachronistic word: soulmate.

Point 1) A source is never cited. I have perused dozens of sites that cite this quotation, and a source is never given. If this quote were legitimately attributed to Bob Marley, one would expect a citation to a song, interview, autobiography, etc.

Point 2) It seems to have not been circulating before 2008. Sorting Google results by date indicates that the use of this quote drops significantly in 2007. There are some that Google lists as having been published before 2008, but these appear to be pages that were created before 2008 and then revised at a later point.

Point 3) The language, tone, and references do not fit Marley's persona. The language of the quote tends to sound more like a sentimental American rather than a Jamaican concerned very much with radical politics and Rastafari. This interview demonstrates that the language and tone of Marley is highly dissimilar from the language and tone of this quote. Additionally, this quote sounds like it was written by someone with experience at a desk job, who experiences long days at work but has access to a telephone:
Code:
Quote:
A phone call or two during the day helps to get you through a long day’s work and always brings a smile to your face.
Finally, one might wonder whether this extolling of singular love is consistent with a man who was known to be romantically involved with many women.

Point 4) This quote contains an anachronism. Specifically, it uses the term "soul mate":
Code:
Quote:
You find strength in knowing you have a true friend and possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal to the end.
While this term has been in use since the 1800's, it does not seem to have been widely used until 1981, at least in the literature caught by Google books. Bob Marley died in early 1981, and it is therefore highly unlikely that he used this term. It is therefore an anachronistic term which would indicate that this quote was written after Marley's death.

Based upon these four points, it is reasonable to conclude that Bob Marley did not write the quote in question.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
pram pram!!!!......talk to dem breddin

Marely was a GREAT ARTIST......a very IDEALISTIC artist....but his ART was far from reality......

which is why his music didn't have the signfagance that hardcore dancehall had over the yute in the 80's attending the dancehall venues where STONE LOVE...BASS ODYSEYY and KILL-A-MAN JARO reigned supreme.....because the artists talked about REALITY!!!

"when you're a DON you haff a GIRL in each and every town...me nah worry bout dibi dibi deejays cause fi me nuff of dem a CLOWN" :manny:

"Cause Yellowman haff too much GIRLFRIEND...nuff of dem talk bout mi haff no girlfriend..u idiot bwoi ..me haff one hundred and ten"

Marley ......Cho....

hell he wasn't even suppose to be the LEAD SINGER of the WAILERS till the white CEO CHRIS BLACKWELL from ISLAND RECORDS found him more MAREKETABLE because of his LOOKS and EASY GOING TEMPERMENT and tolerant rasta beliefs (12 tribes sect accepted whites) compared to his counterparts Bunny Wailer and the super militant Peter "legalize it" Tosh
Soul Rebel wasn't a militant album?

:patrice:

And I enjoy Yellowman also.