This Bride and her Bridemaids look lit, this is perfect wifey material right here

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
I was afraid the little girl would copy them..:snoop:

So this freak show is a wedding :gucci:

So a man chose to wife that trash..and if he wasn't aware before he knows now, should have demanded an annulment..:unimpressed:

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
Grandpa in the audience watching this::old:

Until he sees his granddaughter in the crowd

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
A stripper must've been the bride and her bridemaids are her coworkers:mjgrin:
I hope so bc usually it's family at weddings. Must suck to see aunt Tina and cousin Angela shaking they donkey booty. Not one dude was looking either :russ:

invalid

Banned
Daps
don't do this. there are lots of classy AA weddings. (and don't assume these people are AA). everybody in the diaspora got ratchet shyt.

I posted a video of Nigerians and you rebutted with a video of Cameroonians villagers as if they are the same as Nigerians. That’s disrespectful.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
What a classy wedding.:unimpressed:

I don’t know how you guys find these videos but I’ve never been to a wedding like that. Straight ratchet and cringe worthy, but something tells me the groom already knew this about the woman he married and her crew, so that embarrassing shyt was probably expected. :manny:
Facts- clearly a certain segment in here looks and seeks out this type of negativity. Bc social media does give us the ability to filter out content and is predictive based on what we select in our feeds. Just like if a person chooses to engage with trash ass people and ratchet behavior that’s the mindset they have. I’ve never came across that in my experiences either. But then again when 90% of this type of content comes from shade room, mto or worldstar, it’s in their programming.

But wait 6 months to a year. Like you said, dude knows the type of chick he married and the type of vibe to expect. Cucks will let the chicken cluck. He has to be accountable for his choice of woman, don’t come back complaining about being a single dad or wifey ain’t shyt, when the signs are there.
:hubie:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I posted a video of Nigerians and you rebutted with a video of Cameroonians villagers as if they are the same as Nigerians. That’s disrespectful.
tenor.gif

nice try.