This chick in this Keith Sweat video from '88...damn!

Daps
This young lady used to have it poppin too...

Janet%2BJackson.jpg

Last edited:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
:whoo:

and nikkas be trying to say wasn't no thick girls before all this ass shots shyt :martin:

I wonder what her daughters look like now :merchant:

This is probably the chick Alpo had Keith runnin through the streets of Harlem butt naked for:francis:

(The fur shows she may have been funded, sittin front row (VIP) and she look reluctant as fukk:whoa: like no "my nikkas a shooter")

.....still, run through the streets of Harlem butt naked, brehs....:dame:

That 1980's Denise or Carmen was nice tho :ehh:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.(Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chavez Ravine, California
This is probably the chick Alpo had Keith runnin through the streets of Harlem butt naked for:francis:

(The fur shows she may have been funded, sittin front row (VIP) and she look reluctant as fukk:whoa: like no "my nikkas a shooter")

.....still, run through the streets of Harlem butt naked, brehs....:dame:

That 1980's Denise or Carmen was nice tho :ehh:

yup.. look at her face continue to look in the crowd at her girls like , alpo is going to kill me and this nikka

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
I sometimes don't know what I think of Miami Bass because it gave us Funk Carioca.
:ehh:
Brazil
:blessed:

Edit: I'm from the south(Alabama) so from New Orleans, over to Atlanta, down to Orlando and Miami it was nothing but booty shake season on the radio. My older brother used to come home wit all kinda ratchetness with his McDonalds money:russ:...my lil ass was just siting there playing videogames like:ohhh:

Last edited:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
yup.. look at her face continue to look in the crowd at her girls like , alpo is going to kill me and this nikka

Word......Yea she gave Keith no vibes at ALL...was makin that "what r u doin let me go" face....:usure:

......you know his nikkas was like "Po, Ya girl Liz on tv right now wit Keith Sweat, he grindin' on her and kissin' her cheek"......:heh::mjgrin::russ::pachaha:".........................and Po hit em wit the .........:jbhmm:............:mjcry:...............:birdman:............:demonic:

Last edited: