THIS Child Needs To Be SAVED QUICKLY (Time To Call CPS 15 Y/0 Drinkin & Smokin)

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
me and all my friends was drinking 40's and smoking at 13-14. do y'all cacs and suburb nikkas not start smoking and drinking till college or something??

nikkas in my hood was smoking hashish and sippin lean at 4/5 years old? Where you from breh?

Damn you square as fukk where were you raised? By middle school kids done been joined gangs,smoked weed and drank,it wasn't out of the ordinary :dahell:
these are the same people who label white people thugs and call them savages because white people call blacks thugs. all at the same time bumping savage life and young thug. They would have a point if whites actually reveled in calling themselves thugs and savages.

This is c00n behavior. Your a cac or c00n if your parents dont allow you to drink or smoke at 15. I look down on these people.

I was drinking and smoking at 15 but now that im grown im not gonna act like its a right of passage for black youth.

But to let yall tell it the hood is a great place to be, why leave?

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
these are the same people who label white people thugs and call them savages because white people call blacks thugs. all at the same time bumping savage life and young thug. They would have a point if whites actually reveled in calling themselves thugs and savages.

This is c00n behavior. Your a cac or c00n if your parents dont allow you to drink or smoke at 15. I look down on these people.

I was drinking and smoking at 15 but now that im grown im not gonna act like its a right of passage for black youth.

But to let yall tell it the hood is a great place to be, why leave?
What the fukk are you rambling about? :dahell:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
If that was my son I would beat his ass so badly he would end up in the hospital. Then after he gets out his father would beat his ass so badly that he would be near death. Then after that we would send him to Nigeria and let them beat his ass and work on the family land.

His parents?
1. They are both bums that do not care about their sons
2. The father is in prison serving a long sentence. The mother is club hopping, or hanging with friends no giving at rats ass about her kids that she had with worthless men.

I knew young males like that growing up. Some are dead, in prison, or on the road to death or prison. One that I knew recently got shot in the leg during a dice game.
bytch pipe the fukk down.. you run up in every thread with these overly hyped reactions and vague ass knowledge dropping. If you beat his ass that badly, he gets taken from you and put in the system... what then? For him to even get to that point it means you already failed as a parent. And how would that be your son anyways?? I thought you had this whole life shyt planned out..