This clip embodies how sensitive we as a society have become

Homey the clown

Homey don't play that
Daps
Reppin
Unknown

These people are so sensitive and want to be offend so bad it's ridiculous. I mean what has happened in the last five years to make so many people this way.? And look at how many more dislikes the video has then likes that to me is good because it tells me, most people hate how sensitive our society has become. But a small vocal minority ruins things for everyone else.

I was watching a clip from In Living color with the Wanda character and people were saying in the comment section how their would backlash if that character was on a show today .The film, TV and even music industry all need to grow a pair of nuts and stop caring if they offend a few people.And if people get offended they need to turn off their TV, Smartphone, PC or change the channel or turn the radio off.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
people not finding a old tv show funny is not the end of the world

and call me crazy but the whole "people are easily offended these days!!!!" is manufactured over dramatic caccery

if your shyt ain't funny it ain't funny, tailor it to people who fukk with it and KIM.

and seinfield isn't funny

killacal

Banned
Daps
people not finding a old tv show funny is not the end of the world

and call me crazy but the whole "people are easily offended these days!!!!" is manufactured over dramatic caccery

if your shyt ain't funny it ain't funny, tailor it to people who fukk with it and KIM.

and seinfield isn't funny
Seinfeld is a social situational comedy

Only folks who don't socialize at all would find it point less

You and probably reggie :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're only at other people's crib for a very short amount of time you don't know theyre TV watching schedule when ur not around

fukk u even saying dap fishing fakkit :unimpressed:

look folks seinfield is a staple of black house holds now

fukk outta here seinfield is not funny that dry ass cac humor is not funny, you ain't never watched a seinfield standup in your life

you just a dikk riding fakkit who loves the attention lmao, seinfield fukk outta here