This day was coming. Remember when the discovery channel was educational?

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And TLC was the learning channel?

Im not a fan of television programming but keeping it real, those channels were the shyt before they sold out and became reality tv central. :snoop: i remember as a kid back in the mid 90s watching new forensics on tuesdays at 9 at night. :whoo: justice files used to air afterwards. Used to watch trauma in the ER on the learning channel back then too. They would have shows about about puberty and etc. So many good shows but i guess not enough people watched. 20 years later that shyt is trash. Naked in the wild, deadliest catch, 90 day wedding, sister wives.. :camby: give me a book anyday over that shyt but i might not have the attention span to read no more than 15 pages without fridgeting or nodding off to sleep. :mjlol:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I still can’t believe what happened with the History Channel. That shyt is criminal. They are literally creating content for psychos.

Now I gotta ask what the hell they're showing over on the history channel. I cut the cord back in 2013 so I don't even see their commercials

Daps
there was so much education on the discovery channel and TLC before that I hated it, I catch a few shows on it now like 90 day fiance.