This Deron Finals "high"lights is the most depressing shyt ive ever seen

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I think we'll see him with Nate Robinson down in Venezuela soon.
full

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
This man went from being a top 2 pg to this. :dahell:
I was doing a lot of joking saying if he finished with a ring over CP3, history would remember his as the #1.

But even if they won a ring with him playing like this, the asterisk would be the size of Marreese's mole

Boogie

Fire Bickerstaff
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
the ankle injuries got to him, also he is a very weak dude mentally. There are good quotes by Pierce on how he handled all the hate when they were playing for the Nets. He didn't know how to handle it.

Ankle injuries ain't got shyt to do with how he played. nikka is mentally weak and looked lost out there.

I swear I read something similar before, I think it was on here. When he got traded from a small market team like Utah to the craziness of NYC he couldn't handle the pressure.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Ankle injuries ain't got shyt to do with how he played. nikka is mentally weak and looked lost out there.

I swear I read something similar before, I think it was on here. When he got traded from a small market team like Utah to Brooklyn he couldn't handle the pressure.

"I'm much happier,'' he said. "It was a tough situation (in Brooklyn) last year. Horrible, really.

"It was just the guys' attitudes there. It wasn't like we were surrounded by a bunch of young guys. They were vets who didn't want to play and didn't want to practice. I was looking around saying, 'What's this?' Kevin (Garnett) and I had to pick them up every day in practice.

The player that puzzled him the most, said Pierce, was point guard Deron Williams.

"Before I got there, I looked at Deron as an MVP candidate,'' Pierce said. "But I felt once we got there, that's not what he wanted to be. He just didn't want that.

"I think a lot of the pressure got to him sometimes. This was his first time in the national spotlight. The media in Utah is not the same as the media in New York, so that can wear on some people. I think it really affected him.''

Wizards' Paul Pierce speaks the truth

Daps
"I'm much happier,'' he said. "It was a tough situation (in Brooklyn) last year. Horrible, really.

"It was just the guys' attitudes there. It wasn't like we were surrounded by a bunch of young guys. They were vets who didn't want to play and didn't want to practice. I was looking around saying, 'What's this?' Kevin (Garnett) and I had to pick them up every day in practice.

The player that puzzled him the most, said Pierce, was point guard Deron Williams.

"Before I got there, I looked at Deron as an MVP candidate,'' Pierce said. "But I felt once we got there, that's not what he wanted to be. He just didn't want that.

"I think a lot of the pressure got to him sometimes. This was his first time in the national spotlight. The media in Utah is not the same as the media in New York, so that can wear on some people. I think it really affected him.''

In other words super stardom is half mentality and half talent. :ohhh:

Deron Williams fell off faster than milli vanilli :dwillhuh:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium

Didn't he also basically piss off Sloan so bad that he retired?

How you disgust someone so bad that he just steps away from the game :francis: