"This Drug Dealer is too BIG TO BUST...because they are backed by CONGRESS" - DEA AGENT DAVE SHILLER

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
McKesson-MCK-013012.jpg

A handful of members of Congress, allied with the nation’s major drug distributors, prevailed upon the DEA and the Justice Department to agree to a more industry-friendly law, undermining efforts to stanch the flow of pain pills, according to an investigation by The Washington Post and “60 Minutes.” The DEA had opposed the effort for years.

The law was the crowning achievement of a multifaceted campaign by the drug industry to weaken aggressive DEA enforcement efforts against drug distribution companies that were supplying corrupt doctors and pharmacists who peddled narcotics to the black market. The industry worked behind the scenes with lobbyists and key members of Congress, pouring more than a million dollars into their election campaigns.

The chief advocate of the law that hobbled the DEA was Rep. Tom Marino,
marino.jpg
a Pennsylvania Republican who is now President Trump’s nominee to become the nation’s next drug czar.

Logo-Walgreens.png

Walgreens to pay $80 million for oxycodone violations

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This is par for the course. Big Pharma are the real dope boys and they have the political connections to influence laws and policy that benefit them, while the common man can lose his whole life over a drug arrest.

Amerikkk baby. I’m reading a book now called Kings. It’s about the number racketeering era in Chicago. Man these nikkas was killing it. Of course they shut the shyt down. As well as them nikkas up in Harlem and whoever else had a number rackett. But guess what? We can go to the corner store and play the white mans lottery. But we start our own shyt and literally go to jail.

It is what it is over here. The country is racist, was built on racism, and the people who run it are racist. There is also class issue and the distribution of wealth gap has been growing for a while now. Are there worse countries than this? Without doubt. But I don’t give a fukk. All I know is Amerikkka, and as a black man, I hate this fukking country.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
ill go into more detail later @THE RETIRED SKJ but dope post

i have been watching el chapo on netflix and seeing how the mexica govt/american dea basically gave free reign to the narcos is SICK. truly disgusting.

i will check all the vid a lil later when i get home brother. good shyt

the DEA is a fukkingjoke. dudes give weapons to drug cartels and get americans killed by them. truly a despicable organization

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ive been known about this...:scust: this country is fukking sick... It goes to show you once you have enough money and your white you get away with anything... These fools and the Mercer family and the Koch brothers the govt turns a blind eye to these people. And that opioid family I did that thread on these people are LITERALLY the biggest drug dealers in America and they get away with it protected by the law. It's the reason why Jeff sessions don't prosecute them and has a hard on for weed hardbody because men like him will always be in their pockets.