This dude Derek Fisher I tell ya

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
AlqLg_s-200x150.gif

I wouldn't find a moment's peace, worried Matt Barnes can bust through the door at any second fueled with justified rage and a machete.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
update-graphic-red-bar.jpg

11:48 AM PT -- Matt Barnes has weighed in on the engagement ... saying he's happy for EVERYONE involved!

"I have two beautiful boys from my ex we are both focussing on co-parenting & providing the best atmosphere & childhood for them," Barnes said ... "They love him, so I love it.

"Despite not seeing eye to eye initially w Derek he & I are on the same page & communicate weekly about Isaiah and Carter."

"With that being said congrats on the engagement!"

Derek Fisher Proposes to Gloria Govan, She Said 'Yes!'

why are you communicating weekly with a man who isn't their father? Communication should be with the mom and that's it.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
update-graphic-red-bar.jpg

11:48 AM PT -- Matt Barnes has weighed in on the engagement ... saying he's happy for EVERYONE involved!

"I have two beautiful boys from my ex we are both focussing on co-parenting & providing the best atmosphere & childhood for them," Barnes said ... "They love him, so I love it.

"Despite not seeing eye to eye initially w Derek he & I are on the same page & communicate weekly about Isaiah and Carter."

"With that being said congrats on the engagement!"

Derek Fisher Proposes to Gloria Govan, She Said 'Yes!'
I....didn't expect this. Respect to Barnes. Do it for the kids :obama: