Tell me he was at least adopted :scust:

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
:sas2:When his white bro's mention "why is she with him?" When he gets with the hot white chick they are all after. Maybe that will break him out of the matrix
"My brothers just like to trash talk. You're the only one who sees color. You need a BLACK Supremacy wake up call. You're the racist. Be more like MLK bro!! What about Chicago!!" *c00n Robot overheat* :mjpls:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
What a disgusting sight :scust:

Indoctrination and conditioning truly are motherfukker :wow:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
This is why I think IR dating for black folks with cacs is not the same as it is for white peoples. They have the power regardless of it they the man or the woman in the relationship. Any black person in IR with a white person especially has bought his ticket for the c00n train. Others may be on board but they all got a ticket.
I'm not against IR relationships. But this is accurate. I hardly ever see the reverse. I hardly ever see the White person in the relationship parading some Pan African flag, or sporting a dashiki, or saying "I love my Black family."

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol his time is coming, and when it do, its going to hurt

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stop giving these c00ns and bedwench attention, people like them have no self respect so why even talk about it.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
He's probably the type to take all the low key racism and bottle it up until he snaps one day.
So... Basically Dorner, the nikka who shot up the tv station, the nikka who shot up oregon, the two DC sniper nikkas, the WW1 vets who snapped in Texas and probably the GOAT Nat Turner himself?

They gonna claim they dont understand what provoked him while engaging in what provoked him? And will nikkas hop on the for shame train?