This dude Samcrac Youtube channel is piff

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
nahhh breh...it aint that hard.

There are a lot of people making $60K+ (a lot do $100K+) doing this.
You'd be surprised how many people sell their shyt for the low.
A lot of people want cash NOW...and dont want to deal w/ dealerships.

Its a numbers game no doubt...but its for sure doable.
Oh.
I knew a guy who needed to sell his less than one year old Toyota Camry. It didn't even have any problems. He was a contractor from out of the country. His contract ended sooner than he thought. He had to sell his car because he was moving out of the country for good. He got low balled by Car Max and took their offer. It was that or take a total loss. If I had the capital, I could have bought it and resold it without any repairs.

Art Norm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I do mechanic work on the side, and I'm in the middle of a pretty extensive build myself. I'm pretty confident in my skillsets. The only thing I don't have any experience with is paint and body, but I'm planning on doing that myself with my project car. I bought a welder a few months ago, also, as I wanna learn how to do that as well. I've done my fair share of flips, mainly Honda/Acura. Cheap, easy to fix, and easy to sell. It's best to stick with a certain market, imo. I'd never buy anything wrecked, or that has a salvage title. Blown engine, bad trans, etc, I can deal with. Paint and body is unpredictable, you can see what's on the surface, but you never know what's underneath. Plus that shyt ain't cheap if you have to pay someone to do it for you. These YouTube guys got money to blow, and a lot of time on their hands.