This for all y'all Obama stans on the coli

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
deporting undocumented scum is a win in my book, all they asses need to go or be thrown in prison or something

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
He was the President of the United States. What did you expect him to do? It was nice to see a black woman as First Lady, but I never thought his presidency would amount to any tangible gain for black people.

I'm not gonna join in on the discussion, but, get the hell outta here with this sentiment. He's the President, I expected him to have more than a pretty African American wife.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
The bombings and drones are one aspect of Obamas presidency that people misconstrue.

People forget that in 2008 a huge reason why McCain lost is that he wouldnt shut the fukk up about conducting massive operations in Iran and Iraq. By 2008 you had an entire generation of voters who had their parents, lovers, siblings and friends come home in flag draped caskets.

So upon winning, Obama really didn't have a choice but to expand bombing and drone use. Just pulling out of the Middle East either accelerates the rise of factions like ISIS and/or loses him 2012 (for appearing "weak"). And vast boots on the ground campaigns is a re-nig on a HUGE platform of his campaign.

SO he probably thought he was ahead of the game by pushing the drone usage. And probably thought he was going to be lauded for moving toward unmanned combat.

And yet people (even conservatives lol) now tell the story like he was literally bathing in a pool of Arab baby blood.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Why would Obama do shyt for black people when he's not even black. He's biracial :troll:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
They do,

But according to the USIC most of the immigrants deported by obama Admin were to Mexico and South America :yeshrug:

Who cares

So you take shyt a government agency says at face value

so basically fukk the fact they break up familys, have people in a essentially prisons for not committing crimes and in some cases shoot and kill people if their caught crossing the border?

and you said MOST, that doesn't mean ALL. So if one black immigrant is deported, I have a problem with that.

you nikkas sound like them cacs "well white people get killed more by cops than black people, so it's a non-issue!" when you clearly can't grasp the bigger picture.

just because you seflish and indifferent doesnt mean we all are.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
So you take shyt a government agency says at face value

so basically fukk the fact they break up familys, have people in a essentially prisons for not committing crimes and in some cases shoot and kill people if their caught crossing the border?

and you said MOST, that doesn't mean ALL. So if one black immigrant is deported, I have a problem with that.

you nikkas sound like them cacs "well white people get killed more by cops than black people, so it's a non-issue!" when you clearly can't grasp the bigger picture.

just because you seflish and indifferent doesnt mean we all are.

Not our fight..

When have Mexicans stood up for black rights :yeshrug:

Like I said, who cares.. Obama should be praised for doing that.. more jobs for blacks :francis:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Not our fight..

When have Mexicans stood up for black rights :yeshrug:

Like I said, who cares.. Obama should be praised for doing that.. more jobs for blacks :francis:

You a boot licking ass nikka, no backbone what's so ever

and again, I was referring to black immigrants who were/are effected, so that's let me all I need to know about you

you really think jobs is coming back :mjlol: ol "be happy you got a job!" head ass

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps

Homie came through with the facts :wow:
But real shyt tho, ain't done shyt for black people globally

Obama (the same as all Presidents) was nothing more then a tool for his white supremacist handlers.......

If you understand the game you dont get caught up in what "he did for black people" thats dumb nikka shyt.

If you understand the significance of the position he had and truly acknowledge where the fukk we (BLACK AMERICANS) come from...you wouldnt question what he did for black people...his mere presence was the gift..........

But for smart dumb nikkas....the focus is always on the wrong shyt.

JLova

Veteran
Daps
Obama (the same as all Presidents) was nothing more then a tool for his white supremacist handlers.......

If you understand the game you dont get caught up in what "he did for black people" thats dumb nikka shyt.

If you understand the significance of the position he had and truly acknowledge where the fukk we (BLACK AMERICANS) come from...you wouldnt question what he did for black people...his mere presence was the gift..........

But for smart dumb nikkas....the focus is always on the wrong shyt.

Nikkaz truly expected him to make policies JUST for black people. Even if he did, it woudn't have done anything. The nikkaz that are sitting around waiting for shyt to happen are the ones that can't be helped no matter how hard the prez tries to help them. As you said, Obama's presence alone should have inspired all black people.

Last edited: