This girl is absolutely gorgeous no need for a thread title married no prenup don't care raw no regrets

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Spirituraw sex, no pullout, smear raw honey on her lips, lick raw honey off of her lips, keep a mold of her lower body on my coffee table like Martin, give guest access to all my credit cards, croon to her wearing Dwayne Wayne flip-up glasses and Jodeci boots with a rose in my mouth, Twilight Zone missionary.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Spirituraw sex, no pullout, smear raw honey on her lips, lick raw honey off of her lips, keep a mold of her lower body on my coffee table like Martin, give guest access to all my credit cards, croon to her wearing Dwayne Wayne flip-up glasses and Jodeci boots with a rose in my mouth, Twilight Zone missionary.
*Twilight Zone Missionary* this is why I do these threads the comments 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Type of strokes I’m giving her
donald-duck-twerk.gif

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
these dresses that have for women are wild nowadays :wow:

Mw wife got a similar sheer dress like this chick do in the first pic. Makes it looks like she got a bbl. When she wear it I NEVER recognize her from the back and I done seen every millimeter of her body. I done looked straight down her butthole out her left nostril. We be at a get together or something and I go to fix me a plate and i see somebody in that sheer dress bent over butt cheeks all defined like they posing in a mr olympia contest and be like WHO THE fukk IS THAT :damn: Then she turn around and I be like "what the fukk its you:dahell::why::beli:"