This has got to be one of the WORST segments in wrestling history

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
1.) The corny, D-level acting (Borash and Abyss looking "shocked" is some of the worst wrestling acting i've ever seen)

2.) The terrible commentary (sorry Pope)

3.) Crowd completely dead

4.) Scotty Steiner my dude but he come limping out looking like Big POppa Flab :flabbynsick:

5.) Nothing of any significance actually happens

I think you would be hard-pressed to find a segment that was this BAD, got NOBODY over and accomplished pretty much NOTHING in all of wrestling history.

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
1.) The corny, D-level acting (Borash and Abyss looking "shocked" is some of the worst wrestling acting i've ever seen)

2.) The terrible commentary (sorry Pope)

3.) Crowd completely dead

4.) Scotty Steiner my dude but he come limping out looking like Big POppa Flab :flabbynsick:

5.) Nothing of any significance actually happens

I think you would be hard-pressed to find a segment that was this BAD, got NOBODY over and accomplished pretty much NOTHING in all of wrestling history.

#3 Makes this very bad

Crowd is so dead IW decided not to even pump in crowd noise.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
The WORST part about the segment was the silence for Scott Steiner's return. :wtf:

This is what happens when you tape like 3 episodes in a day in front of a bunch of casuals/non-wrestling fans.

Then again Impact lost for even rehashing a WWE storyline that revolved around Michael Cole. You have Dutch Mantel and Bruce Prichard back there and that's the best you can come up with? :scusthov:

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
W3°
The WORST part about the segment was the silence for Scott Steiner's return. :wtf:

This is what happens when you tape like 3 episodes in a day in front of a bunch of casuals/non-wrestling fans.

Then again Impact lost for even rehashing a WWE storyline that revolved around Michael Cole. You have Dutch Mantel and Bruce Prichard back there and that's the best you can come up with? :scusthov:

Mark Madden who the neckbeards really hate said a few years of you're going to use a pbp guy in a storyline make sure he's likable. Cole and Mathews are not likable and having your pbp guy as a heel will never get over that's why the color guys are traditional heels people want to see them get beat up but the pbp has to put over the faces.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
The creative behind this trash ass segment should give you a pretty good idea about who actually came up with the Broken stuff though :mjlol:

On the recent Jericho podcast, Jeff Hardy said that Billy Corgan helped out with the Delete Or Decay match so he's probably the only person from TNA management who played a notable role in their matches.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Crowd was deader than the Tito Ortiz appearance :dead:

11978%20-%20Knucks%20Main_Event_Mafia%20Rampage_Jackson%20Tito_Ortiz%20Wes_Brisco%20aces_and_eights%20arms_folded%20autoplay_gif%20devon%20gif%20impact%20ken_anderson%20kurt_angle%20samoa_joe%20sting%20suit%20sunglasses%20tna.gif

The more things change the more they stay the same :skip: