This has gotta be the biggest finésse ever

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
hopped into the sprint store and saw this

That price gotta be the biggest finésse I ever did see:russ::mjlol::russ:

Its a flip phone going for $100 in 2020:ohhh:. And you know someone's buying it or they wouldn't bother stocking it.

Does it make me too:flabbynsick:, because I remember $20 nokias back in the day?:pachaha:Even 3rd world brehs got galaxies these days.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
People are paying thousands for phones these days tho :yeshrug:
You pay for the image. You pay$1000+ for branding. Some industries require that you have an iPhone, the same way broke rappers are required to rent a lamb. Can’t be in that conference room rocking a 2004 Razor:huhldup:.

To a certain extent; your wrist, your phone, and the woman beside you are a reflection of your character and mental state:manny:.

Would you want to do business with some dude who pulled out a brick phone from the 90s, has a Casio on his wrist, and walked in with Malik Yoba on his arm?:usure:

Last edited:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
hopped into the sprint store and saw this

That price gotta be the biggest finésse I ever did see:russ::mjlol::russ:

Its a flip phone going for $100 in 2020:ohhh:. And you know someone's buying it or they wouldn't bother stocking it.

Does it make me too:flabbynsick:, because I remember $20 nokias back in the day?:pachaha:Even 3rd world brehs got galaxies these days.

Easy sell. Some senior comes in scared of the smart phone, don’t want to spend money, don’t want the bill to go up. Instead of arguing sell them the flippy flop phone for $4 a month. Put them on autopay lowering the bill $5 a month (or put them on a cheaper plan since they are probably on some crappy old plan) They walk out with a new phone only paying activation fee and taxes. Move on to somebody who’s ready to add some lines.

I figured that out when I worked at Verizon. Trying to pull through every customer will have you missing sales. Hurry up and take care of those customers and keep it moving to touch the next one.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Easy sell. Some senior comes in scared of the smart phone, don’t want to spend money, don’t want the bill to go up. Instead of arguing sell them the flippy flop phone for $4 a month. Put them on autopay lowering the bill $5 a month (or put them on a cheaper plan since they are probably on some crappy old plan) They walk out with a new phone only paying activation fee and taxes. Move on to somebody who’s ready to add some lines.

I figured that out when I worked at Verizon. Trying to pull through every customer will have you missing sales. Hurry up and take care of those customers and keep it moving to touch the next one.
:wow: