This Homeless Girl is Beautiful

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
:yeshrug:
Mans took on the moniker of an aquatic rape fowl. I'd expect no less from duke if we keeping it a buck.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Unpopular opinion: She's better off being "preyed on" by ONE man for food and shelter than being preyed on by many with no such assurances. :yeshrug:

I notice young women operate in 'shoulds.' Aint no 'should.' She's homeless and down bad rn.
Here’s the thing- technically you are correct, however it rarely works like that because most young ppl don’t have the presence of mind to understand how to attach themselves to a man who won’t use and abuse them but actually provide and help them improve their lives. If every cute 18YO’s boyfriend stayed with her and married her it wouldn’t be an issue. What usually happens is they jump from relationship to relationship without any personal development.

Even with the Marcus Houston situation- it was definitely disturbing because you know that man was around her before she turned 18, but now…technically being married to him is much better than being a cute teen with no home base or direction, and if it goes bad she gets divorced and gets enough $ to live comfortably for life. THAT girl had the presence of mind to take the deal and get set for life. She was also “approached” by a man who actually wanted to marry a younger girl, not just have fun with her. MOOOOOST 18YOs don’t get the chance to make these decisions 🤷🏾‍♀️

That’s really why this shyt is so sad because most girls in these situations aren’t “saved”. It would literally be all good if this girl got married to a financially stable dude within a year.

And she was trafficked? Smdh This shyt just makes me sad man. Really sucks when girls are in households where they aren’t protected from these outcomes.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Here’s the thing- technically you are correct, however it rarely works like that because most young ppl don’t have the presence of mind to understand how to attach themselves to a man who won’t use and abuse them but actually provide and help them improve their lives.
Six months off the street is better than none. Yall really don't understand homeless. I've known girls willing to fukk an old man for his pension check, that's down bad for real. Dealing with a young man happy for in house p*ssy is nothing compared to that.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Six months off the street is better than none. Yall really don't understand homeless. I've known girls willing to fukk an old man for his pension check, that's down bad for real. Dealing with a young man happy for in house p*ssy is nothing compared to that.
I mean…you right :manny:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
This requires support from the federal government, homless is a serious crisis

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
If you’re homeless you’re either lazy, mentally unstable a drug addict or voluntarily homeless in hopes of being saved by the government or just not wanting to go the shared housing route no in between.
Did you even watch two seconds of the video?

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
If she came to Africa she'd be married to a rich man no joke. Especially if she come with US citizenship :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aint this that dude interviews homeless women then mouth fukks them on OF?

More than likely... He is a certified weirdo. He likes to hear details on how some of these women were molested when they were kids. Even if it's obvious that that she doesn't want to talk about it, he'll still push her to reveal graphic details about how she was molested

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Beautiful smile

Hope she and he can get they act together. Crazy that homie became homeless for this girl. Men are crazy. Hope he don’t end up back in jail trying to support this chick