This is a wild one: Pregnant Florida Librarian fatally shot after committing hit and run

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
oh shyt…and the shooter getting off :wow:

Idk ... the police described this as a minor hit and rub. He and another person followed a pregnant woman home. Why wouldn't she be scared to get a gun and shoo them off.:patrice:

They could've just called the police and just got her license plate. They followed her, they probably already had it

They should be charged imo unless I'm missing something . They put themselves in that situation and escalated it. Vigilante gone wrong

Last edited:

Damba

All Star
Supporter
Daps
God be hitting the randomize button for fukkery in Florida.
200.gif

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
He and another person followed a pregnant woman home. Why wouldn't she be scared to get a gun and shoo them off

They could've just called the police and got her license plate

They should be charged imo. They out themselves in that situation

they probably didn't knw who was driving the car.
one was just hit by said vehicle and another saw the hit.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Pregnant librarian shot and killed in wild road rage encounter that she instigated: police

A pregnant Florida librarian was shot and killed during a road rage encounter -- and police say she was the aggressor.

Sara Nicole Morales was fatally shot about 5 p.m. Saturday evening outside her Orange City home after she intentionally struck a motorcycle and then fled the scene, and the motorcyclist and a witness followed her home after trying to stop her at an intersection and calling police, reported WOFL-TV.

:what:

People need to be better humans

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Idk ...He and another person followed a pregnant woman home. Why wouldn't she be scared to get a gun and shoo them off.:patrice:

They could've just called the police and just got her license plate. They followed her, they probably already had it

They should be charged imo unless I'm missing something . They put themselves in that situation and escalated it. Vigilante gone wrong

You should be allowed to confront someone who just hit your car and ran, I don't think that's illegal. I ain't saying I would do it or recommend it for this reason tho

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk ...He and another person followed a pregnant woman home. Why wouldn't she be scared to get a gun and shoo them off.:patrice:

It's crazy how the decisions we make, especially in anger has some serious consequences

:hubie:

goatmane

Veteran
Daps