This is further proof you got to keep your head on a swivel out here. Breh caught slipping

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
If you develop a bond with someone, and are attracted to their inner beauty, why does it matter what exists between their legs? Are we our genitals? Is that where attraction begins and ends? You can see she puts a lot of effort into passing as a woman. Why not put the same effort into loving her as the woman she sees herself as? I can’t wait until the stigma of transgenderism fades. So many wonderful relationships being missed out on.
Are you related to @Typical Simp ?

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Thats a real female brehs, she just messing with dudes using sometype of voice changer or got a dude on a phone somewhere

Her mouth dont even match up to the words sometimes

No its not. Sitting down, looks like a woman BUT if you go to his page and he stands you can definitely see it's a man. That was disturbing and sick.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
If you develop a bond with someone, and are attracted to their inner beauty, why does it matter what exists between their legs? Are we our genitals? Is that where attraction begins and ends? You can see she puts a lot of effort into passing as a woman. Why not put the same effort into loving her as the woman she sees herself as? I can’t wait until the stigma of transgenderism fades. So many wonderful relationships being missed out on.

yah stfu!! trannies are gays, therefore they should be dating gay dudes:camby: not trying to trick straight man. No one is going to convince me someone born with a dikk is a woman.

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps

Brehs always trying to fukk buildabytches with no second thought you gonna fukk with the wrong ones.

Get to know them, settle down, be a family man. Avoid all problems.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
gif.gif

Trolls really out here putting in work

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I'm a pro at hunting and sniffing these motherfukkers out. I knew that was a man five seconds in. :francis: