This is gonna comeback and haunt her: Doja Cat- Dindu Nuffin

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Oh ok. So you’re another one of those giving her a pass under the guise of “musical appreciation” ..

I can’t believe this shyt. Chick called black people everything but a child of god, considers herself white and has been a focal point of racist white hate chat groups, engages in race role play, has videos of how she hates her hair texture, refers to her blackness as a curse and has songs that emulate and mimick black race issues but ok. Caping for the Bovine Bedwench bc she made a “hot” track
:mjlol:

Not caring about/getting involved in the convo about people’s drama doesn’t = giving a pass or caping. I’ve been consistent throughout my life in enjoying the art and not caring about the drama people have in their lives, and I’ve never cared who disagreed with me for it IRL, so I certainly don’t care about cancel hive on a message board.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
None are self hating c00ns but ok
giphy.gif
Right, because Kodak’s whole hate for dark skin women couldn’t possibly have anything to do with his rejection or lack of value for his own color.

boosie is a c00n, maybe not self hating, but he’s a c00n

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Right, because Kodak’s whole hate for dark skin women couldn’t possibly have anything to do with his rejection or lack of value for his own color.

boosie is a c00n, maybe not self hating, but he’s a c00n
Kodak said he’s dark skin himself so he don’t necessarily need a dark girl. His son and his baby mom are brown/dark skin though. So what’s the real issue?:sas1:

Aren’t you married to a white Latino?:sas2:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Kodak said he’s dark skin himself so he don’t necessarily need a dark girl. His son and his baby mom are brown/dark skin though. So what’s the real issue?:sas1:

Aren’t you married to a white Latino?:sas2:
Ahh, so it’s once he got on that dark skin women weren’t good enough for him. Got it

and no, but I guess you thought you had one :umad:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Ahh, so it’s once he got on that dark skin women weren’t good enough for him. Got it

and no, but I guess you thought you had one :umad:
He had his son in the midst of his music prime. And you capping, but that’s your personal life :manny:

Him

ASHTRAY BYTCH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
DOJA Cat shoulda showed them thangs. The whole reason this was even made more public was because she denied us the tittes. lmao.