This is Gonna Hurts Us More Than It Hurts You - Sea at Phi MNF Game Thread

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Wentz looks like the equivalent of a punch drunk fighter. All that holding onto the ball early in his career eating sacks looks like they took a toll on him. He seems fried mentally more than anything else.
Yup its obvious Wentz has tapped out this year. It showed the first week he played Washington and he held ball too long and put his defense in bad positions multiple times.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Wentz looks like the equivalent of a punch drunk fighter. All that holding onto the ball early in his career eating sacks looks like they took a toll on him. He seems fried mentally more than anything else.
His internal clock's a mess, his footwork/mechanics are all over the place, all the turnovers have him hesitant to pull the trigger. I wouldn't be shocked if he bounced back next year but the hard reset he needs can't happen mid-season.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Whole team just going thru the motions.
On the post game show one of the hosts said Pederson said he wouldn't mind if he got fired
That's wild if true, maybe dude was paraphrasing with hella liberty there
Every eagles game is going be 3 hours of analysis about how trash wentz, the oline, the receivers, and pederson are :deadmanny:
At this point I almost want Wentz to get a minor injury or some thing so he can sit for a couple weeks just to quiet some of the narrative but honestly Hurts ain't been looking too hot when he get in either so kinda wary of all this hype for him to play

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
At The top its just Us I guess:francis:
@AJtheOne
@Urbanmiracle
@HarlemUSA

I dont even want to up that @dtownreppin214 NFC East Thread:scust:
Way outchea it's only us
9lww.gif