This is how women flirt

Superstar
Daps
Chick at work must really not like me cuz she stay being mean.
Punching me in the arm, walking in my way on purpose, acting like she gone throw stuff at me, rolling her eyes at eye contact, etc.
:francis:
:picard: tell her u gon report her for workplace bullying

if she cries, then she likes u

if she snatches u by the collar & start beating u in the face, then i don't think she likes u like that

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
:picard: tell her u gon report her for workplace bullying

if she cries, then she likes u

if she snatches u by the collar & start beating u in the face, then i don't think she likes u like that

I aint reporting shyt.
Aint like she physically hurting me.
Plus, she the one that determines when i work

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah i don't see no sane breh just walking around cheesing. Dont no woman really wanna see that.
This aint no Tyler Perry flick
Honestly, i kinda do it. I was born with a heavy weight boxer's mean mug. Its nice as a defense mechanism in rough hoods/altercations with dudes, but its absolutely toxic in social interactions.

When i try to make it neutral face; ive been told it becomes a sad face. Like for real, ive been stopped by nearly 2 dozen women who pulled me over with my nuetral face on some, "oh my gosh, what's wrong? Can i help? ":mjcry:

:francis: The only counter i got to it was the perpetually happy face.

On the plus side, apparently my smile is infectious now, which i think is an improvement.:yeshrug:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Honestly, i kinda do it. I was born with a heavy weight boxer's mean mug. Its nice as a defense mechanism in rough hoods/altercations with dudes, but its absolutely toxic in social interactions.

When i try to make it neutral face; ive been told it becomes a sad face. Like for real, ive been stopped by nearly 2 dozen women who pulled me over with my nuetral face on some, "oh my gosh, what's wrong? Can i help? ":mjcry:

:francis: The only counter i got to it was the perpetually happy face.

On the plus side, apparently my smile is infectious now, which i think is an improvement.:yeshrug:

Well thats on you.
I know im not walking around looking all friendly.

shyt in today's time, you cant even see most people face anyways to even tell what they looking like.

Breh that keep making the pickup line videos on here walked up to a chick in his last thread and gone tell her she had a pretty smile.
:mjlol:
This chick got a whole mask on
:dead: