Daps
I was good poster. Check my posting history! I always drove home level-headed points and because of one thread I was ganged upon. You guys are bullies, this site doesn't need new blood because you ignorant ass group thinking motherfukkers would run them off. I can't even hand out negs to garbage posters, so thank you the locker room, bunch of past-expiration date out-of-touch a$$holes.

There are actual shytposters, why are you all attacking me?:mjlol:

Look at these posts you jackasses. And don't come in here saying this is a garbage thread, look on the front page, there's a bunch of garbage threads.

Seeking.com & secretbenefits.com

I'm really amazed at the amount of women selling themselves out here. Young women, old women, it doesn't matter. You visit those sites and browse long enough, you might just find someone you know...

... I know I did :mjcry:

Edit: I don't how in the hell to add a quote after a post, but Tupac in a Business Suit touched on a point I completely forgot. The ratio of black women on the site was extremely high for the location. I expected 1/12, shyt looked/felt like 1/6 were black. shyt was all around sad.

There are too many white females teaching black students. This is always overlooked, those cultural differences present themselves in various ways, Suspension rates, drop-out rates, and clashes in the classroom. White women still benefit from the power dynamic (read: white supremacy) in America...
...Learned the hard way myself

A couple questions. Why is the name of underaged suspect being released? Why is the dailymail so obsessed with America, is there nothing notable going on in their fukk-ass country?

Also, dailymail is basically a right-wing tabloid based out of the UK. Kind of answers my own questions.

Edit: He's also having sex with someone underage, I can't imagine thecoli having a problem with someone like him being murdered, seeing how the response given is always something about them being murdered if it was someone in their family.

Nah, go ahead and post her name. Suspected of terrorism isn't good enough, but murder is? Like the young girl in Philly who they had NO problem with releasing her name and face.
Journalistic Integrity :mjpls:

What THEE fukk is up with your spelling and grammar? Almost like you're trying to build a persona...

^ The person above me has ignorant thoughts.

Pro-choice is for each woman to decide for herself. Remedial class must've just let out.

Last edited:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
OP right now

giphy.gif