This is Why 50% of People Get Jacked, Rolled Up on and Killed

How Many Dumb CACs you encounter this Year?

• 1-2

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 3+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Too Many

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Especially CACs :stopitslime:

Half the time in the news you think maybe murders and robbery are random. And they talk about how such a "Nice, bubbly (fakkit)" person the deceased one. Nope the reality is that they were stupid as fukk and disrespectful trying to play with random nikkas like this some kind of game.

In this new Trump era I am not playing (@Sagat ). If you are a CAC don't talk to me, stare at me too long or interact with me period.

So in my neighborhood it is mixed, you have your fakkit liberal CACs (predominantly near the train station), Hispanics, Asians, Arabs etc surrounding that.

Many times I deliberately go to the other side of a major street where there are more colored people to go to the store and take walks. White people don't know how to walk in NYC in general and will wobble all the way from the opposite side of the sidewalk just to bump into you on purpose :francis: I am convinced that in 2016 99% of CACs are either really brave or suffer from autism.

Now I am on the Mexican/Halal side of the tracks to pick up some OJ. I am about to walk into the store. It is a busy street and I see some CACs unloading some shyt from an SUV in the corner of my eye and make nothing of it. I hear some CAC bytches giggling and talking to each other and one blonde as I'm walking by says "HI SIRRR". So being a Native New Yorker I do not pay attention to 99% of shouting, horns or anything else because 99% of people in this city are stupid as fukk or crazy or both. I do not respond to solicitation unless a bytch is my type and even then I'm on guard. Anything could be a setup. So I act like they do not even exist. I don't even remember what she look like but I know she was ugly.

So this all happens in a matter of 5 seconds or so:

Dumb Ugly CAC bytch and her friend:
"HI SIRRRRR"
9d7136114aa67e0cd9aa7ea0c6b45882015cd836cb89a74819ae06409d490f96.jpg

Me:
Luke-Cage.jpg

Dumb Ugly CAC bytch:
"HI SIRRRRRRR"
9d7136114aa67e0cd9aa7ea0c6b45882015cd836cb89a74819ae06409d490f96.jpg

Me:

Luke-Cage.jpg

Dumb CAC bytch:
"OK HAVE A NICE DAY SIRRRRRR"

tumblr_inline_n1ue8d3smg1rt1wwr.gif

Me:

Luke-Cage.jpg

Do not engage CACs and do not acknowledge their presence. These stupid gentrifiers are gonna get killed one day by Manuelo and Akwele in an hour or so once the street turns dark :demonic:.

Darwin should have said the "smartest" survive. There are gonna be a lot of stupid dying before the end of the year. There are hustlers and hoodlums just 3-4 blocks away from where this happened. Then CACs will say that they were terrorized "UNPROVOKED":rudy:. I bet you half the time they do this stupid shyt make themselves a target and a mark. fukk CACs I hope the goons do em in they'll learn soon enough what the deal is.:camby:

@The Grendel

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Don't you work with a bunch of cacs? :patrice:

Work is different. Store is different.

If we have no reason to be talking or pretense do not randomly come up to me or address me like that.

There is absolutely nothing a White person can do for me outside of essential interactions.

I'm not even sure I would call the hospital for one if they were bleeding out. Would they do the same for me?

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
So you got triggered because someone said hi to you ? :russ: Imagine if you was a woman .

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
So you got triggered because someone said hi to you ? :russ: Imagine if you was a woman .

You live in the BX so you know the rules

What the fukk you doing saying "Hi" with no pretense or qualifier?

If a skinny meth head looking White bytch with thin lips cat call you - You gonna give her any presence of mind or keep it moving?

The point is random CACs are not to be trusted they always have some kind of agenda

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
This reminds me of that Swedish tourist who thought could freely walk around Glasgow at 2am without a care in the world. c*nt got a knife pulled on him, head butted and robbed before 3. American tourists are even worse, some of the stupidest b*stards I've ever seen and most are begging for a kicking the way they carry themselves.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
I understand what op is saying. I cannot fathom the thought-process of these morons who always have to be saying some shyt to people they don't know. Shut yo ass up! I see it as a sign of lesser intelligence and honestly would not mind if these people were exterminated.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
This reminds me of that Swedish tourist who thought could freely walk around Glasgow at 2am without a care in the world. c*nt got a knife pulled on him, head butted and robbed before 3. American tourists are even worse, some of the stupidest b*stards I've ever seen and most are begging for a kicking the way they carry themselves.

Like there are some real struggle nikkas on that side I was on and these jovial dumb ass holiday CACs gonna complain to the police making themselves so obvious and open to be taken advantage of

Then they gonna be like "All Black people are criminals" this is why I just walk past and don't acknowledge them so they can feel stupid when a nikka take the bait and use it to hold they dumb asses up - It happens in broad daylight.

There are thugs of every color in this neighborhood. They don't get that. That is the main thing I'm utterly dumbfounded by. Some of them be trying to chop it up with Mexicans on the Brown side of the tracks and I'm like don't you know that's an ese you stupid ass CAC :why: then you got Trump supporters with their amigo rhetoric :martin:

So much stupidity, entitlement and arrogance I just can't.... :snoop:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Eh, not that serious. Sounds like to me, they tried to flirt with you, but you ignored their advances. Not really thread worthy to be honest with you.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I understand what op is saying. I cannot fathom the thought-process of these morons who always have to be saying some shyt to people they don't know. Shut yo ass up! I see it as a sign of lesser intelligence and honestly would not mind if these people were exterminated.

:russ: