This is why black fathers instilling pride in their sons is so important. Very cringe read.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
This dude was extremely fortunate to find a chick that would invest in a broke boy and uplift him.

I expect bitter men and single moms to hate on this man but he's just taking advantage of what she allows. Women are doing the same thing all around the world.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
While I can see the OP's point,and many men would have too much pride to accept the help. Especially the ammount of help it sounds like he accepted. It appears though he is stable now and she saw promise in him. I wouldn't suggest a woman to ever do this,usually a man is about pulling a purse when he accepts this ammount of help. I would also tell a man to be aware of any woman offering you this type of help,many of them will feel entitled like you owe them your existence over a pair of Jordans.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
She saw the potential, and put her time and money into him.

Dudes have done the same, but these days, where everyone is soo scared of being took(rightfully so I'll add) this seems like an embarrassment.

Truthfully, she managed breh and now owns the successful product.

There's literally nothing wrong with this.

Marriages over centuries have been built on this, successful families taking destitute families that still have something of value (assets, businesses, lineage, etc) and nurturing them back to vibrancy and reaping the rewards.

Props to them.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
And she fine too:whoo:
She saw the potential, and put her time and money into him.

Dudes have done the same, but these days, where everyone is soo scared of being took(rightfully so I'll add) this seems like an embarrassment.

Truthfully, she managed breh and now owns the successful product.

There's literally nothing wrong with this.

Marriages over centuries have been built on this, successful families taking destitute families that still have something of value (assets, businesses, lineage, etc) and nurturing them back to vibrancy and reaping the rewards.

Props to them.

Not sure you can say its nothing wrong with it unless you would be cool with your daughter doing the same for a man:comeon:? But you have to assume good intentions on both sides when they are still together and happy. But truthfully she could have just had low self esteem and been buying dikk like many women are doing accross the nation. And he could have been using her then and still is today as part of his hussle. But you would have to be a miserable muthafukka to assume that when two people are on their way down the isle:pachaha:. Whatever the case may be seems like it all worked out for them on the love tip.