This is why I don't spend a lot of money on clothes

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
:what: People buy the shyt to floss and say "I paid this much for just one shirt!". Its dumb. Its not about quality either. You are just trying to be fancy with it. lmao "high end clothing". Nobody cares how much you spent. Why does it matter to you?

He cares, and it matters to him...:mindblown:

You just want to hate bruh.

Daps
Are you scust with the jeans themselves, or at my idea of wearing a vest with them :lupe:

your first problem is worrying bout the haters. these are mostly dudes on here. you should dress to impress your self really, but if you worried about others worry about women. Most of them are label whores, but at tha same time, they just checking for your style and swag not really the brand (except them diggers)

shyt i never heard of aliexpress til this thread- went on there and found some "designer"jeans for $9. i placed the one order so i could see if its decent/shytty/whatev. :ehh:

Showed my girl and she on there getting fake designer purses and belts. :blessed:

at $9, if those jeans JUST FIT, and I can rock em even tWice thats a W. :ufdup:

Daps
lol ....H&M....... I aint a fukking student

that shyt sells to people who cant afford the real thing.... you wanna front that your wearing versace or Balmain when its really H&M.....

and thats no diss to anyone that shops at h&m or any type of store ..... but dont try and front when you trying to buy shyt on a budget

there LEVELS to this

real ballers and celebs are known to wear fake labels and jewelry- the logic is they assume most people think they are rich and don't question it anyway. :manny:

If the chain gets snatched/lost it minimizes replacement cost.:ufdup:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
real ballers and celebs are known to wear fake labels and jewelry- the logic is they assume most people think they are rich and don't question it anyway. :manny:

If the chain gets snatched/lost it minimizes replacement cost.:ufdup:

Ive never seen the point in wearing fake labels , I think its different for celebrities tho, They are trying to sell an image and I guess living up to the hype costs a lot of money ..... the financial pressure is immense

Daps
Ive never seen the point in wearing fake labels , I think its different for celebrities tho, They are trying to sell an image and I guess living up to the hype costs a lot of money ..... the financial pressure is immense

to each his own. my jeans are knock offs, but the Audi and the crib are real. :myman:

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
I dont particularly like the style but I will give you daps on realizing that much of high end couture/streetwear fashion is grossly overpriced....

and all that supposed difference in quality of materials and or workmanship is malarkey

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
full

I laugh every god damn time I see this gif.

:mjlol: