This Kylie Rae situation..the ass was metoo'd by Y2predator

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
You act like they were forced to sign a contract. :dead:

Outside of the shyt with Tessa being :mjpls:, its just an accessibility issue breh. :francis:

I can come home from work at 5 in the morning and have AEW dvr’d, look for an ongoing NJPW Stream or look around for a late Raw/SD Stream if I truly wanna throw my nWg Tag into the bushes.

Impact... doesn’t have that. Or if they do, motherfukkers aren’t putting it out like that.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Outside of the shyt with Tessa being :mjpls:, its just an accessibility issue breh. :francis:

I can come home from work at 5 in the morning and have AEW dvr’d, look for an ongoing NJPW Stream or look around for a late Raw/SD Stream if I truly wanna throw my nWg Tag into the bushes.

Impact... doesn’t have that. Or if they do, motherfukkers aren’t putting it out like that.

You don’t have AXS TV?

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
They use to show New Japan stuff on AXS before Anthem purchased the station

Alright, double checked and it’s one of those specialty channels in the 1000s that are hit & miss on whether or not I’ve got them.

I’ll probably end up having to peep that when I get home. :jbhmm:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay

tenor.gif

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Yeah either she didn't want to work bigger crowds or there's really something up with AEW for some wrestlers to hit the :camby:

Props to Kylie, butr I'm trying to wrap my head around this decision :patrice:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah either she didn't want to work bigger crowds or there's really something up with AEW for some wrestlers to hit the :camby:

Props to Kylie, butr I'm trying to wrap my head around this decision :patrice:

I'd guess it's probably a crowds/anxiety thing. Didn't she have the combo thirst trap/mental health Instagram post not too long ago?

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
I'd guess it's probably a crowds/anxiety thing. Didn't she have the combo thirst trap/mental health Instagram post not too long ago?

Sounds about right because I noticed the trail :lupe:

• She took indie bookings
  • Those indie bookings are near her Chi-Town residence
  • Impact is damn near a indie booking making semi above average funding
  • Better roster of women to have matches with
  • Open to intergender matches via those indie bookings
So yeah..all props to Kylie for settling for what she desires which most wrestlers fail to understand in the year 2020. Having enough and enjoying what you do. While AEW is the lesser of evils to WWE, she probably saw the writing on the wall with the shyt women's division, the current champion of that particular roster, and the bait and switch of what AEW was originally supposed to be after All In:ld:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds about right because I noticed the trail :lupe:

• She took indie bookings
  • Those indie bookings are near her Chi-Town residence
  • Impact is damn near a indie booking making semi above average funding
  • Better roster of women to have matches with
  • Open to intergender matches via those indie bookings
So yeah..all props to Kylie for settling for what she desires which most wrestlers fail to understand in the year 2020. Having enough and enjoying what you do. While AEW is the lesser of evils to WWE, she probably saw the writing on the wall with the shyt women's division, the current champion of that particular roster, and the bait and switch of what AEW was originally supposed to be after All In:ld:

Contrary to how most discussions go around here, I'm not trying to be a dikk when I ask this, but what do you view in AEW as a bait and switch situation?

I ask because outside of here and reading recaps to keep up with stuff I don't watch, I'm not really into the online community like that. So, I largely went into AEW with little to no expectations, and almost hesitant to jump in since WWE burned me out on the idea of a weekly wrestling show. So, I fully understand I'm probably not the average AEW viewer. Just interested in seeing it from a different angle.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Contrary to how most discussions go around here, I'm not trying to be a dikk when I ask this, but what do you view in AEW as a bait and switch situation?

I ask because outside of here and reading recaps to keep up with stuff I don't watch, I'm not really into the online community like that. So, I largely went into AEW with little to no expectations, and almost hesitant to jump in since WWE burned me out on the idea of a weekly wrestling show. So, I fully understand I'm probably not the average AEW viewer. Just interested in seeing it from a different angle.

It's like this.

Imo, it should had just been a Woodstock for the indies which All In played that particular role. Looking at the event, it felt surreal. Like you had all these different wrestling styles, fukkery, and even pyro:krs:. Then they decided to make it into an actual promotion which I have no problems with. I just get frustrated with the WCW necrophilia, while I troll about it...it just seems ridiculous for a promotion that's trying to be something "different" and an alternative to WWE. Yet, they constantly take shots (the Brodie Lee segment) and basically force the alternatives onto the fans like "WE DIFFERENT...THIS IS WHAT WWE IS NOT DOING LOLZ"

Bottom line, it should had been just a few time event nothing more nothing less. But that's just me :ld: